The familiar apartment complex comes into view and I use the key Harry had made for me that week I was there to get into the door. I can hear movement in the kitchen and music playing softly in the background. When I round the corner to the kitchen, Harry is humming softly to himself, To Love Somebody by the BeeGees filling the air a little louder as I get closer.

Harry's eyes look up to meet mine and a soft, genuine smile stretches across his face as he stops what he was doing and comes around the island to greet me.

"Hi," he says. His fingertips graze my jawbone and he bends down to catch my lips in his once again and I melt into his touch, our lips moving with ease. I can't help the smile that comes through the kiss, but I can feel his own just the same against me.

"Hi," I respond in a daze when he pulls away. "You started?"

"Told you I'm making this from scratch. The dough is just about done rising." He pulls the plastic wrap off of a bowl to reveal dough spilling out around the sides with a giant poof in the middle.

I follow him into the kitchen and hop up on an empty strip of counter. He takes the oil covered dough and lays it out on a surface covered in flour and starts kneading. I watch his arm muscles flex slightly each time he presses down, with his eyebrows furrowed and his teeth between his lips.

My self control is going to go out of the window at this rate.

"What are we having?" I ask, kicking my feet against the cupboards softly.

"Pizza," Harry grins when he looks over at me. "We'll put the toppings on it together."

This is already my favorite date I've ever been on.

"I didn't even know you could cook," I raise my eyebrow at him.

He turns to me with the kneaded dough balled up in one hand. "I am a man of many talents, what can I say." Harry then proceeds to throw the dough up in the air and catch it with one hand, spinning it around and throwing back up in the air with a smug look on his face.

I bust out out laughing when he almost misses twice and he puts the dough back on the counter, grimacing at me. "Many talents, huh?"

"Why don't instead insulting me you hand me the rolling pin and start getting the toppings out, huh?" He mocks me, but then adding, "Please."

"Yeah, I'll do just that," I squint my eyes at him and turn around to grab the rolling pin, but instead see the bag of flour he used still sitting on the countertop. I grab a fistful of flour and the rolling pin from the utensil box, seeing Harry's back turned to me. "Here's the rolling pin."

He turns around and is immediately met with a face full of flour and unfortunately for him, his mouth was open like he was about to say something. I puff my cheeks to hold back a laugh, ducking my head down to the side while he stands in front me completely stunned for a second. He turns out to spit out the flour in the sink next to him, wiping his mouth across his sleeve.

"Oh it's on, Bennet."

I'm reaching for the flour before he can since he has to wipe off the oil off of his hands. Curses are mixing in with laughter as he shoves me aside, but not before I've wiped my hand in his hair. I shove him right back and he dumps his handful down my shirt. I squeal and jump up and down trying to get it out, but he's already gaining on me with a layer of powder covering his hands.

"No, no!" I squeal with laughter and hold my arms up in defense.

"You started this, remember that." He moves his arms downward and cups my ass, leaving behind white handprints when he pulls away.