Namjoon's tried to control his laughter. He asked for apology from yoongi. Yoongi uncurled himself and lifted his head slightly then he forced himself to sit on the bed. Namjoon pulled yoongi to his lap Yoongi struggled in Namjoon's grip and then he started to hit Namjoon on his chest with his small fists that were completely useless or effectless to Namjoon.

Then he gave yoongi his favourite Kitkat chocolate 🍫

but yoongi didn't take and asked Namjoon to apologise to him properly. Namjoon sighed then he got up and got the kumamon plushy he bought and then he kneeled infront of Yoongi and asked yoongi if he can forgive him for his mistake. Yoongi didn't bother to look at him Namjoon then held his ears with his hand faked crying.

Yoongi quickly went to him and hugged him saying " yoonie forgive hyung. Hyung no cry or yoonie will cry too." He then caressed Namjoon cheeks with his small hands. Namjoon hugged him back and then they slept in Namjoon's room in his safe and warm embrace.

END OF FLASHBACK.....

Namjoon POV......

I zoned out for about 15 minutes. OMG I must get fresh and have my dinner soon or jin hyung will not let me see him and will say it's his time to sleep. I did my business quickly and went to jin hyung's room. I entered the room without knocking bcz I didn't wanted to bother yoongi.

When I entered the room and saw the most heart warming scene of yoongi curled up in bed his beautifully pale face his pink peach  lips and  rosy cheeks made me lose my sanity i was going crazy

When I entered the room and saw the most heart warming scene of yoongi curled up in bed his beautifully pale face his pink peach lips and rosy cheeks made me lose my sanity i was going crazy.

Min Yoongi you made me really crazy for you. I back hugged him he suddenly uncurled himself and wrapped himself on me I couldn't resist his cuteness anymore I woke him up he opened his eyes and looked at me with his kitten gaze and rubbed his eyes to get his vision cleared he jumped in shock when he saw me right infront of his eyes he was beyond happy to see me he hugged me more tightly and snuggled in to my chest more after he got satisfaction he looked at me and he unexpectedly kissed me on my lips i froze in shock of what he just did.

I asked him if he want to sleep with me he said yes I jumped happily and took him to my room. The maknaes were beyond jealous when they saw me carrying Yoongi to my room they complained to Mom and Dad that why I'm allowed to play and have time with yoongi but not them.

I laughed at them and also heard Yoongi giggling in my arms. His giggles are like music to our ears i can do anything just to hear these giggles forever ♾

 His giggles are like music to our ears i can do anything just to hear these giggles forever ♾

We both slept cuddling each other the whole night..........

To Be Continued........

Author Rose 🥀