Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"

Start from the beginning

"How should I know! You should get your brain checked as well! Flame boy!" Bakugo Shouted at you as the rest of your classmates watched from behind with their mouths wide open in shock at how Bakugo is behaving...

Well at least he's not calling you 'Moron' or 'Idiot' infront of the camera and still has some filter in his personality.. Just not enough to be 'Family friendly'

...

Timeskip, in UA during break.

As cementoss's literature class is over, you all immediately checked the footage of the interview that was recorded just this morning.

"Do you three always receive training as a team?"

"We get along very well."

"If I'd be honest we don't, well Bakugo and Shoto have been always together while taking extra lessons for the provisional license exam, but both UA and fate rarely put us in the same team."

The video feed took a Timeskip.

"Don't you feel any fear?"

"No, I felt no fear. I just did what I usually do in training."

"How about you? Mr. L/n?"

"Well, of course I feel fear. Who doesn't? Fear is part of being human and a hero, right? It's like a warning sign that tells us to be careful or to get ready for something tough. But fear can also hold us back or make us doubt ourselves. That's why I learned to control my fear and not let it boss me around. That's the mindset I put  in battle, and it has yet to fail me so far."

Your classmates quickly paused the video.

" BAHAHAHHA! "Both Sero and Denki bursted out laughing as they noticed a very noticeable fact about the video.

" HAHAHA! the interview lasted an hour! But Bakugo's parts were completely cut out! There was only a glimpse of his head during Y/n's part!" Denki exclaimed while they continued to tease Bakugo who was already gritting his teeth at them.

You sighed as you looked away from them and back at your phone, you were sitting on Yaomomo's desk while all this was happening, Yaomomo would then speak.

"That was the third station to interview them, and the fifth station to interview Y/n." Yaomomo pointed out and sighed before resting her head beside your lap.

"The fifth? I wasn't really counting so I never knew it was already that many." You said and placed your hand on top of Yaomomo's head and began caressing it.

"You're oblivious of your growing fame as ever Y/n, I'm sure you're aware that you're trending in Twitter right?" Jiro mentioned.

"Yep. I've seen the hashtags and the unnecessary fanfictions..." You said as your mood was disrupted because of you being reminded of the things you saw in Twitter about yourself...

"I know right it's straight up disgusting.." Jiro said and covered her mouth in disgust while she also was reminded of those things in Twitter.

"Is it that vulgar? I feel like they aren't aware that Y/n is a minor..." Yaomomo said and looked up at Jiro.

"And I feel like they also aren't aware that he's taken." Jiro said.

As Yaomomo and Jiro continued to talk about those inappropriate things your fans were writing and drawing about you in Twitter, you continued to watch a newly released video of the news report on YouTube.

" The provisional license holders of UA are young, but we can surely count on them. I hope they can start their career as pro heroes as soon as possible. We wouldn't want another disaster in Deika City. It's been 9 days since the accident. A riot by an unknown group caused great destruction to Deika City in mere 50 minutes." The female reporter said.