The price of medicines has been rising again and again. One quick-acting Jiuxin pill can now be exchanged for one hundred kilograms of grain.

What is the concept of one hundred catties of grain?

His son, for such a big official, could only receive two kilograms of potatoes every day.

The two pushed and pushed, and Zhou Chen finally convinced Uncle Bai.

Uncle Bai sent Zhou Chen to the gate.

There happened to be a modified doomsday chariot driving by. It was very barbaric and unqualified.

Uncle Bai cursed angrily.

"In the past few days, this kind of modified car suddenly appeared outside."

"I don't know which bastard was the leader and turned the car into a killing machine!"

"The bastards were brutal and unreasonable, driving the car around. , many people have been killed!"

"I told my son, this kind of person should be shot on the spot!"

Zhou Chen: "..."

Uncle Bai held the car window with his hand and said seriously: "Xiao Zhou, you really don't follow me. Shall we be together?"

Zhou Chen nodded: "I'm used to freedom."

Uncle Bai sighed and repeatedly warned: "Then you must take care of yourself. When the natural disaster passes, we will return to the Magic City to get together, and we will have a few drinks by then."

Zhou Chen opened As he left in the van, the houses on both sides of the road quickly backed up.

After the earthquake, the city was destroyed.

How many people will we never see again in our lifetime!

"Woof!"

The big yellow dog waggled its tail crazily and drooled three feet long.

Zhou Chen threw a big bone to it and drove all the way out of the city.

Once outside the city, immediately change to a helicopter.

An unprecedented earthquake caused landslides and ground torn apart.

Tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, and nuclear leaks caused by earthquakes have made matters worse.

The whole world turned into wasteland and was devastated.

He was not familiar with Ningcheng and didn't know which piece of flat land would be relatively safe when a major earthquake strikes?

Even if they were found, they would probably be rounded up by the military to resettle all the refugees in the city.

The only solution now is to fly back to the Demon City.

With the memory of the previous life, he flew to a golf course fifty miles outside the city.

The golf course, which covers a vast area, is now empty of people.

Refugees have poured into the city, leaving only empty buildings in the stadium.

The items inside had long been emptied by the refugees.

Zhou Chen landed the helicopter on the court.

For safety reasons, tents should be pitched thousands of meters away from buildings.

The diesel generator rumbled, and the most powerful electric fan blew against it.

Zhou Chen sighed again.