Zhou Chen smiled Laughing: "Take care of yourself, one day you will show off your talents."

The uncle waved his hand in frustration: "Traditional Chinese medicine has long been in decline. My colleagues who are more capable than me have no choice but to retire early, and some of them have been poached abroad with high salaries."

"Well, if I had known that foreign countries paid so much attention to our country's traditional Chinese medicine, I should have gone and had a look earlier."

Now that I am old, it is hard to leave my hometown.

That night.

Zhou Chen walked to the beach in the dark, took out the assault boat, and drove towards Luojia Mountain.

"Woo--"

Far away on the sea, a fishing boat returning from the sea sounded its whistle.

The sea is vast, and the assault boat is driven to its maximum capacity.

In half an hour, we arrived near Luojia Mountain.

Under the moonlight, Luojia Mountain, which looks like a sleeping Buddha, shows a vague outline.

Zhou Chen put on his diving equipment, took out his submersible propeller, and dived underwater toward the small island next to the Buddha's feet.

It looks like a small island from a distance, but it's actually not that small in front of you.

As soon as Zhou Chen emerged, he saw several flashlights at the foot of the mountain.

The wind and waves were so strong that the sound of the waves covered up the other party's conversation.

Zhou Chen got under the water again and quietly approached along the rocks on the shore.

Under the cover of the rocks, the three people arguing did not notice anything unusual at all.

Zhou Chen found a vent and listened.

It was hard to hear clearly over the sound of the waves.

But as the three people argued more and more fiercely, and even yelled and cursed, their voices suddenly became several times louder.

"I am the eldest son, and I should inherit the family business!"

"Bah! What else could you do besides playing with women? I am the heir in dad's heart."

"Shit! Since ancient times, the eldest son has inherited the family business. , brothers and sisters live on with dividends."

"It's ridiculous! The Qing Dynasty is over, and you still act like a feudal society, where whoever has the ability is in charge!"

"Big brother and second brother, can't we talk about it calmly?"

"Third brother , Stop pretending to be a good guy, you have been the most insidious since you were a child."

"Big brother and second brother, dad is gone. I just don't want us three brothers to have too much trouble."

"Oh, you can talk better than you can sing. It sounds good. When dad was still here, when was there not a time when the three of us got into trouble together and you were the first to put the blame on the two of us?" "

Third brother, stop pretending. There are no outsiders here. You are addicted to acting. Don't you feel tired? Huh?"

The third child pushed up his glasses and smiled.