𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

Sam didn't know how to respond at what Harry just told him

Sam didn't know how to respond at what Harry just told him. I mean, how would he respond to his father in law that he has feelings for another girl.

"Sam, I know about Ophelia."

"What do you mean?" Sam said slightly nervous.

"I know that you feel something for her." Harry smiled sadly. "You imprinted on her."

"What does that mean?"

"Imprinting. It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves... suddenly." He looked at Sam in the eyes. "When it happens, you're being gravitationally pulled towards that person while a glowing heat fills you, and everyone and everything else in your life becomes secondary, and only she is what matters to you, you're with a deep need to do anything to please and protect your soulmate. You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, a lover or a friend. But I already see it in your eyes, Sam. You are falling in love with Ophelia."

Sam was in shock, he didn't know how to respond at him. He didn't even know this term existed and know he knows why he saw visions or glimpses when he saw Ophelia for the first time. They were holding hands in the beach, kissing, cooking, and most importantly having a future together. He saw a glimpse of a ring in her hand. But he couldn't comprehend anything.

"I- I love Leah, Harry." Sam said making Harry shake his head softly.

"You don't love her, Sam." Harry sighed softly. "You stopped loving her even before Ophelia came. You just didn't want to hurt her. What you felt was monotony and it was your comfort zone , and Leah hasn't been helping you or comprehending you. You two have been fighting every day and I know she is the one who starts it. I love my daughter, but you two are not made for each other. I know Leah is in love with you but she is not the one for you." Harry said to Sam who was slightly relieved that someone else noticed their situation.

"I'm very sorry, Harry. I never intended this to happen. Ophelia it's just-"

"It's not your fault, Sam. Ophelia is a good woman. She deserves you and you deserve her. You are made for each other. She already feels the pull towards you. You should see how she looks at you every time you talk or laugh it's like something in her lights up." Harry said making his heart melt at just the mere thought of Ophelia.

"What do I do? How do I make it stop?"

"You can't, Sam. You would suffer without her. You're soulmates. You have to brake the engagement with Leah. It's gonna hurt her but she's strong, she can take it. She's gonna hate Ophelia for it. But Sam, it's not your fault nor hers. Fight for it, Sam. Don't let Ophelia go." Harry tried to encourage Sam. Sam didn't know what to think. How was he gonna break up his engagement? Let alone then pursue Ophelia.

"Harry, Ophelia it's not gonna want anything to do with me if I break up with Leah for her." Sam said shaking his head.

"You will eventually have to tell her about the legends. You will have to show her everything and most importantly tell her about the imprinting bond." He put a hand in Sam's shoulder. "Just promise me that you are gonna fight for Ophelia. She is a wonderful person, Sam. And remember none of this is your fault. You and Leah are not for each other. And soon enough it was gonna explode."