𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝗈

Tired

Tired. That was the emotion Sam was feeling right now. He was tired of fighting Leah every single day. He was tired of their continuous fighting, it all started to get worse after he shifted. Sam always listened to the quileute stories but he as everyone thought they were false.

One day he was arguing with Leah when she said something about her father. Sam's father Joshua was a very bad person, he left him and her mother when he was young. So he had to mature earlier and help his mom with the bills of the house, after that happened he got close with his mom Allison. His father used to sit in the couch and drink alcohol until he couldn't take anymore, always fighting his mom sometimes hitting her. So when her father left for them it was like a relief.

When Leah said that he immediately got angry and left her house, he started running thru the woods just to be alone and cool off but it made the opposite, that's how he shifted for the first time. Harry Clearwater and Billy Black found him in the woods and helped him shift back to his human form.

They explained to him about the tribe stories and how everything was true but what they didn't explained to him was about imprinting. Sam took his role of being the Alpha very seriously, he was all alone before Jared Cameron shifted for the first time and then Paul Lahote too that happened when the Cullens came back and made them shift. He started taking more time for himself because he was afraid that he would hurt Leah. He also changed a lot, he immediately got more handsome, he was warmer, more built from every part of his body and he was definitely more stronger.

After everything happened, he decided to move out of his house where he lived with his mother and found a medium cabin. It was a two story cabin with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, an open big kitchen that connected with the table and living room, and a big porch in the front. Everything was open and with windows that's what he liked the most, it was always so fresh and clean. It was everything he possibly wanted it.

He started repairing everything, changing stuff and getting it ready so he could move when everything was finished. He bought the house for him, he wanted to have a place where he could be alone or just feel like himself where he didn't need to be in control of his anger or worry about him hurting any human.

That's when the fighting started more and more. Leah wanted to move to Forks once they married. Something of course Sam didn't want to and couldn't because of him being the alpha and the patrol every day. That was the most common reason for why they fought but it was also the way Sam physically changed that also bothered Leah. She couldn't understand why Sam wanted to change so much and have a house for himself. Part of her fury about him having a house was because she thought Sam was going to ask her to live with him once he moved to his new house but when he didn't ask her she became completely irritated, always wearing a scowl on her face and starting stupid arguments with him. Of course, she never said that to Sam, she was too proud to say that to him and make her look sentimental.

Sam was leaving his house when he saw John and Estella Ford with a girl who he assumed was Ophelia Ford. He hasn't seen her in five years. Before he started dating Leah he used to have a small crush on her, who wouldn't. Even though he was 3 years older than her, every boy in school used to have a a crush on the girl. She was always confident, funny and kind with everyone. That happened before Leah asked Sam out, at that time he wasn't interested or looking for a relationship he already had too much responsibilities with his job and school. But because he never got out with anybody and never had a relationship he accepted her invitation. He never knew how to talk to a girl or plan dates, so he let Leah arrange everything.