Detective Aatrix

(This is also aatrix's pov)
Aatrix's pov:
"Hey bro" doni said to me."hey...."I replied.I wondered how will I explain he was dead since he is a spirit,it's just to confusing. "Spirit...." I murmur under my breath."what?" Doni asked me confused. I forgot he can't remember."your....well your dead"I try to explain.He justed laughed."what?!haha your so funny!I am still alive!"he said.I wish you were...."anyways I'm going to talk to lynix"my brother said before his spirit walked away.I went inside his house to look for clues.I looked for hours,and found nothing. Maybe I wasnt looking enough?After hours of searching I found a sword tinted with blood.This must the sword they used to kill him...I thought.The sword was under his behind his cabinet in his bedroom,so there must be more clues.I looked under his bed,nothing.I check the bookshelf and went through every book.I went through the first one,then the second, the third,the forth, the fifth,the sixth,the seve-....I finally found another clue.The book I found was called "Rest Anxious lies in the Great words of the Excellent owl"I wondered why was it so long and why is this book called that.I opened the book and I read the first thing in there......