"Are you mad at me?" I asked, pulling away so that I could look at him.

"No. You've done nothing wrong." He smiled.

I knew he was mad. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, I could feel the anger bubbling up inside of him.

"Shall we have some lunch? You didn't have any earlier." I changed the subject in the hope that he would calm down.

Leaning towards me, he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Come on then. You can watch me cook." He smiled softly before carrying me into the kitchen.

He put me down on a chair but I hopped off of it and followed him to the food dispenser.

"You do know this isn't cooking, don't you?"

He paused what he was doing and turned his head to look at me, raising a brow.

"Is that so?"

"It is indeed. Real cooking is where you prepare the ingredients yourself without a machine that zaps it infront of you in seconds."

"Do you enjoy cooking?" He asked, intriguingly.

"I do, actually. I used to help my dad all the time. It was one of our thing's when I was growing up. Mum would burn everything." I chuckled. "That's why I helped my dad. 'A life lesson', he called it."

"I had a vision of you cooking once." He stated.

"You did?"

"Yes. But it was a little tray that you put in a machine. You pressed a button and the food was zapped and cooked for you." He grinned.

Of course he would have a vision of me using a microwave. The one time I used one and he had to see it.

"That was one time. I remember my parents went out that night and I couldn't be bothered cooking. I'll never forget how dreadful it tasted." I chuckled.

"Would you cook here, if you had a chance?"

Kai and I sat down at the table and began eating.

"I'm not sure. Everything is so different here so I wouldn't know where to begin."

Kai hummed, taking a bite of his food and we fell into comfortable silence.

Just as we were finishing, I wondered if we would still be going to Kiara's get together tonight.

I knew that Kordin would be there and I was anxious about Kai kicking off.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Daisy, I can sense it. You're anxious about something."

God damn soulmate bond.

"I was just thinking about Kiara's get together tonight. We don't have to go, do we?" I peered up at him.

"We do. I know what it's about and my mother would kill me if we didn't show up."

"Um, I'm sorry, what? You know?" I mumbled, confused.

"My hearing is excellent and my observation skills are somewhat exceptional. I've known since I overheard you two talking at the changing of hands ceremony. It isn't difficult to figure out the rest." He smirked.

"Then why didn't you say anything? I've been dying to talk about it to someone but she swore me to secrecy. Do you know who he is? She doesn't think anyone else knows. Does anyone else know?"

My words tumbled out of my mouth, giving him no time to answer any of my questions so he answerd them all at once.

"To see if you could keep her secret. No, I don't. Poor girl, everyone knows."