♡Once upon a dream♡

Sorry short chapter 🥲

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

You're a nursing student you go to school in the day and work in the hospitals at night. You come home from a long shift and open the window since your room was becoming stuffy. As you change into your pajamas you hear a thud.

Thud

"God... por favor... help me..." you hear a weak voice calling out for you. You see it's Spiderman, and he was bleeding from his side. You freak out for a bit before going to grab your medical equipment and put on your gloves as you start cutting his suit off.

You quickly disinfect his wound as you prepare for stitching him up. After a successful operation in your apartment your clothes are soaked with blood. You catch your breath as you remove your gloves. Your breath is shaky as were your hands. This was your first time stitching a real human up.

His hand reaches up as he mumbles something. You hold his hand and move his mask from above his nose. "Gracias..." that was all he said, weakly. "No problem." You help him to your bed as you take off his suit. You sit next to him as you stitch up his suit.

Little did you know, this would start to become more common. You eventually fall asleep on the ground. Then you wake up on your bed, the suit gone and a letter on your nights stand that reads:

"Thank you for taking care of me, sorry for the inconvenience. I owe you big time."

- Spiderman

You sigh and get up for another long day of school and night of work.