32:provisional exam practice

Start from the beginning

As we all finished with his room the last one on this floor was mineta Who was radiating a disgusting aura.
It looked like everyone just ignored him.

The first guy on the next floor was ojjiro it looked like everyone was board with how simple it was. But since I knew him personally I'm not surprised his main hobbies are martial arts and going to the gym something I share in common with him. His hobbies extended outside what he could display in his room.

Ojjiro however seemed to want this to end.

The next person was our class rep Iida

There was a ton of shelves with books as well one shlve detected to purely glaceses.
Uraraka commted that it looked like a library.

After Ida finished showing off his room we followed onto the next room which was Kaminari.

Jiro after taking one look at it said this is the kind of store in a mall I'd avoid"

Kaminari took offense to this comment and downplayed it.

The next person was Koda who seemed to have a green theme with a pet Rabbit in the center.
Uraraka and Mina quickly rushed over to pet it.

After that floor was over some of the guys were upset.
Kaminari said "man this sucks"
Ojjiro followed "Hey what a coincidence I don't feel great at all"
Tokoyami also feeling the same said "same"

Mineta walking into the sence and started talking "that's because only the boys are getting picked on they said it was a contest to say who had the coolest dorm"

Mineta then dramatically pointed at the girls "but what about them huh?"

"Their interior design skills should be held to the same standards as us maybe more" he exclaimed in an overly dramatic fashion.

Mineta the class pervert had said something very convincing that all the guys aggred with.

His true motives were obvious but with everyone on board he could get in with no trouble or risk at not being taken seriously.

He took advantage of all the guy's bruised egos.

I had forgotten that despite his personality he was actually among the smartest of 1a.

This next floor had the rooms of bakugo Kirishima and shoji but bakugo left cause he found this whole thing pointless.

So with that in mind we all went to Kirishima's room.

As we entered Kirishima proudly introduced his room as a den of manliness.

There were a bunch of bold posters and in the center a punching bag.

Hagakure said "if I found out my boyfriend had a room like this I'd dump him"

Uraraka who earlier in the year had learned some martial arts said "so bold makes me want to work out"
.Kirishima responded "you get it"

I walked over to the center to where the punching bag was i looked at.
In my former apartment near wellsten I also had a punching.

I told Kirishima "you have great taste this bag looks extremely good"

Kirishima happy someone else acknowledged his room said "I know right"

The next room was shoji's it was an extremely bare one with nothing much.

Mineta was searching for something under his bed.

The following room really was a surprise coming from sero.
It had a bunch of exotic wooden patterns and a comfortable looking hammock in the corner.