Behind you is the Ring Road.

    The thugs pretending to be refugees do not dare to openly cause trouble, so there is indeed not much danger.

    But when there are more refugees, there are more things to do, and they often take risks to get supplies.

    Carrying bulging luggage and bringing dogs and rabbits with them, they are likely to become targets of attacks by refugees.

    But maintaining law and order in this area and protecting the vast number of refugees are the primary responsibilities of their class.

    The squad leader thought about it and called out two soldiers: "You two, make sure to escort the uncle's family to the military compound safely." He

    turned to look at Zhou Chen, who was armed to the teeth, and said: "Your equipment..."

    Zhou Chen told the truth: "I picked it up after the natural disaster."

    The squad leader nodded.

    When natural disasters strike, Ningcheng also suffers. It is normal for victims to pick up military and police equipment when they go out to search.

    But whether it is a natural disaster or a prosperous time, military and police equipment must not appear in the hands of ordinary people, otherwise a group of armed forces is likely to appear.

    In the future, uncontrollable armed violence may occur!

    But through the binoculars just now, they clearly saw that this man did not hurt innocent people. He shot and killed a thug, which showed that he had a bottom line and could not kill him with a single shot.

    "People are not allowed to bring guns into the city, so be it, you leave this equipment here!"

    "Impossible!"

    The squad leader: "..."

    The two people's eyes collided in mid-air, and they had a tough attitude and neither would let the other!

    Zhou Chen's eyes were firm and he refused to take off this equipment.

    Uncle Bai secretly complained, and quickly stood up to smooth things over: "Little comrade, he can't speak. He means just in case, wait until he gets to my son, and then hand over his equipment!" The

    deputy commander's father's Face has to be given, he can't possibly harm his own son!

    The monitor then let him go.

    Uncle Bai wiped the sweat from his head and said, "Xiao Zhou, don't mind. A group of child soldiers obey orders. They also think about the security of the whole city."

    How could Zhou Chen not understand.

    He simply couldn't bear to part with this equipment.

    It took him an entire night of digging with an excavator to get it, and it hurt even if he lost one of his gloves!

    Arrive at the military compound two hours later.

    The security here has obviously improved a lot. There are soldiers standing guard, and even if there are refugees passing by, they don't dare to cause trouble.

    Still fifty meters away from the gate, Zhou Chen stopped and said, "I'll send it here."

    Mrs. Bai looked tired: "Xiao Zhou, come with us to sit in the house. If there's anything urgent, we'll have a meal before we go." It's not too late."