Chapter 2: Meeting Genocide Jack

In your office, you were going through your computer and updating your records of the therapy session.

"Well, it has been a productive week. Some truly opened up during our sessions and some are still trying to figure out if they can trust me. Not unexpected, these things are supposed to take time."

You heard your buzzer ringing and you looked at the monitor, seeing Toko on the screen.

"Come in."

She entered and sat down.

Toko: "M-morning, Y/N."

"Morning, Toko. How have you been doing?"

Toko: "Well, the fact that these masks are mandatory is a little helpful when you don't want people to see what you are feeling."

"Yeah, and it's kinda surprising that they gave the eyepieces prescriptions for those that have trouble seeing."

Toko: "Yeah. It's nice to know I don't need to wear glasses under these, but I do keep them on me whenever I need to take them off. Gets stuffy in this room sometimes."

"And everyone does have to clean them. Going to something different, you said you have a darker side. Does that side have a mind of its own?"

Toko: "Yes."

"The 'other' crimes you were involved in, were you aware of them?"

Toko: "Not entirely."

"Can I see this darker side of yours?"

Toko: "You will be in danger."

"I want to know my patients better."

Toko remained silent for a minute before turning her head back to you.

Toko: "If you want to see 'her', then do it somewhere away from this place."