36

Raina Pov

I was at the meeting with Hans and Jennie planning their wedding that was next year. Both young kids are in love. They reminded me of me and Jungkook back in the day. The whole time as they were talking to me, I wasn't all there. I was zoning out.

"Ms. Raina?" Hans asked

I snapped out and smiled as I looked at them.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was thinking about the wedding. How to make it as romantic as possible. Making it look like a fairy tale wedding" I lied

"Ooo! I like that idea" Jennie said

Again as they talked amongst each other, I started to write stuff down. My mind was all over the fucking place. Why couldn't my life be easy? Why did it have to be so complicated?

The meeting went on for about two hours and I couldn't wait to get home and snuggle with my little baby. He's the only thing that comforts me when I'm in a shitty mood.

Driving home, I was thinking about what happened at the hospital. Me and Jungkook's relationship is rocky and toxic. There's no happiness at all. The only thing holding us together is Ji-Ho. If it weren't for him, then I wouldn't be talking to Jungkook.

He's the one that left me... The one who got me pregnant. He's the one that did all this. He's the one that broke off a relationship leaving me alone with his son. It was just perfect with me and Ji-Ho. But I had to cross paths with Jungkook.

Why Jin? Why couldn't you tell me that Jungkook is your best friend. Especially that your both in a group. And meeting that asshole Jimin.

My fucking life is like a rollercoaster. And on top of all this bullshit. Bangchan calls me. Can my life be just drama free for once? Like why am I getting punished?

I pulled Infront of my house, both hands on the steering wheel laying my head in the middle. So much shit was running through my head. Like none of this made sense. Maybe I need help? A therapist?

After a bit of composing myself, I got out of my car and locked it. I opened the door and I saw Ji-Ho sleeping on the couch on top of Mina's lap. Her hand was through his hand.

It melt my heart seeing how weak my sister was for him. This was all I needed. Just us three. And I can't forget Jin. I tip toed my way to my bedroom. Stripping off all my clothes and turning the shower on. I think a hot shower will calm my stress away.

And it really did. I was relaxed and my mind was somewhat cleared. But not fully.

I threw on my baggy jogging pants and a T-shirt walking back into the family room Where I see SpongeBob playing on the TV.

Ji-Ho was up. But he was laughing. Maybe at the show?

I walked around the couch and I froze in my spot. Jungkook was tickling Ji-Ho. He saw me and didn't say a word. But our eyes locked.

I had nothing to say to him so I just let them be and started to prepare dinner. I didn't even care of Jungkook was staying for dinner or not. But I made extra just in case he was. Cause I know that he can scarf down a lot.

"Hi" he said

My back was turned as I was stiring the vegetables in the pot. Yes, I did heard him but I didn't want to say a word.

"Raina" he said again.

His voice was closer, he was leaning on the kitchen counter in the back of me. Again I was acting like he wasn't there at all.

"Ji-Ho went to his room" he said

No answer. I had not one nice thing to say to Jungkook.

Am I being a little too much? Maybe? Shit I don't even fucking know.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist gently and turned me around..now I was facing him. We just locked eyes and that's was it.

"I'm sorry" he said

"Save it Jungkook I don't want to hear it." I said

Jungkook pulled me closer to him but I backed away and turned my back on him. I started to put seasoning on the chicken that I just cut up before hand.

"Are you staying for dinner or not?" I asked

"If that's okay with you. Then yes. But I want to talk to you" he said

"And I have nothing to say to you Jungkook" I said

"Come on Rain, what more do you want from me? I'm apologizing for what happened af the hospital and way before that. I'm fucking up at practice and shit because of all this. The guys are getting fed up. It's taking a toll on me" he said

"That's your problem not mine" I said

I walked to the fridge getting the other ingredients for the chicken. And the cabinet for the spices and more vegetables.

"What can I do to make everything right? I promise I won't fuck it up" He asked

"I don't want to hear any promise from you. They mean shit. Stop making them. Cause they are going to be broken anyways. But if you want to make things right then just be there for your son" I said

I hear him sigh and I turn around. He's leaning on the counter with his arms crossed. His eyes look glossy like he's been crying. And his nose is slightly red. Which makes me feel bad slightly. But I can't let it get to me.

My back is facing him again as I start cutting the veggies. But Jungkook flips me around and traps me in. Both of his hands on the side of my head. His eyes got more glossy and tears were brimming. It was breaking my heart seeing him like this.

"P-please Raina, I want to be there for you too. I love you and I haven't stopped." He sniffed

"Jungkook I can't. You burnt the bridge already. Like I told you, I'll be cordial with you but nothing more" I said

He kept me trap and wouldn't let me escape. The smell of his cologne was strong and it made me feel weak in the knees. I always loved the way he smelt. It did things to me. Just being his presence did something to me.
Being this close to each other always made me go crazy.

"Please Raina" he begged

Before I could do or say anything, his lips were already on mine. And I immediately melt in the kiss.

Shit..