3.

Scarlett pov :
After he left , all the time I spent in here was thinking about him . As soon as the bell rings I starts walking towards the class in hope to see him once again.

I don't even know his name and here I am looking for him everywhere . " Who are you looking for " Tiana asks , scaring the shit out of me " I don't know " " What ? " " I mean I saw a boy before the class and you know... It was just soo... Ahh I can't explain I'll tell you all about it after the school now I have to find him and you know what I don't even know his name , great na " I said while getting annoyed.

" Ok babe relax we'll find him , Is he in our class " " Ya he said so but I can't find him " " don't worry it's time for our next class maybe he is already there " " ya lets go " we left for our next class

As we enter the class everyone's attention was on us but I was only looking for that one person " so tell me how he looks like " Tiana asks as we sit in our seats " ok soo he has this beautiful blue eyes and his blonde hair and also he's 6'2 and- " " there are so many blonde in our class Scarl and many of them are that tall " " what about the blue eyes " " I don't know , I'm searching for your that 'beautiful blue eyes' " " shut up " I says grinning while searching for him.

" Is that him ? " " where " I asks looking in the direction and found him already looking at me with a smirk on his lips and the boy next to him was looking between him and me .

My all attention was on him , we were having our little eye contact when the teacher decides to come between us " any problem miss Scarlett " " no nothing sir " I reply while sitting straight " ok then lets start with the class " and with that the class starts but my mind was busy thinking about someone.

When the lunch comes , I was so ready to talk to him but all the students starts surrounding me and I was not paying attention to anyone which was not normal for me , normally I talk to all of them and love to have a conversation but today I just want to talk to that particular person.

" excuse me " I said while making some space to leave but it was difficult for me to get pass them and then the group of girls come to save me " you all leave her and go for the canteen now " briana says and all of them leave " huh! Finally I'm free now . Thanks briana " " That's fine but why are you so restless today " " its a long story , right Scarl " Tiana says while linking our arms together .

Tiana don't like Briana and her friend group but she doesn't say anything because of me . " yes right " I says " By the ways girls do you know him " I ask while pointing towards him . I ask her because I know briana knows everyone here she is like a gossip queen " yes he is the topper of our class Aiden . Don't you know about him ? " briana asks " he was absent this whole week when Scarlett joined " says her friend " oh yeah right , but why are you asking about him ? " " I... " I didn't know what to say because I don't want to tell them about my lil crush " nothing important , we have to leave right scarl " and here once again my bestie for my rescue . Oh I love her " yess right , I'm sorry I have to leave briana , see you later " I says while my best friend whispers " alligator " we starts laughing while leaving .

I also don't like briana and her group they are so showy and selfish and what not but they are nice to me so I also try to be nice with them but I know they pretend to be nice with me because of my parents fame . They both are a very famous doctor , so normally they are out of town . I have to take care of me and my lil sis but I love my parents , whenever they are here they spend all of their time with us . So briana is all after my money and the attention I get from the class .

Anyways , we enter the canteen and there he is Aiden , " lets sit there " I take Tiana hands in mine and start walking towards him " can we sit here " I ask while looking towards him " ya ofcourse why not " his friend says and make some space for me beside Aiden " thank you " I smile towards his friend " btw I'm Alex and he is- " " Aiden " I says cutting him off .

He look towards me with an amusing look " You are fast " "I know right " I said while grinning. Everyone in the canteen was looking at us while whispering to each other about something , probably talking about why I am sitting here.

"You know Aiden she was talking about some guy in the class this whole time , about a guy who has " beautiful blue eyes and a handsome face-" I kick Tiana's leg from underneath the table "Ouch! What the hell-" "what happen Tiana" I said while glaring at her "no nothing happened scarl" she said while giving me a teasing look.

"Is that true?" Aiden asks , looking at me with a smirk on his lips "what...? No... She is just.. Kidding.. Haha" I said in panick. And I swear I heard him call me cute , or maybe I'm daydreaming.

"Lunch is almost over , we should leave for the next class" Alex said interrupting our conversation "ya you are right , let's go scarl , we should also leave" what no not now I can't leave like that. I have to do something so I gave my best puppy eye look to my best friend to ask for her help.

"Soooo I was saying , we had a science project in which we have to make a group of four. So what do you say you guys can join us and we can do the assignment together" and she get my sign.

"Yes ofcourse , why not" Alex said. "Ok so my place tomorrow, after school?" I said "great" Aiden said looking at me. They both started to leave when Aiden come closer to me and whisper "see you tomorrow" and with that they left.

"Oh my god Tiana today is my best day" "ya but it will not be for too long if we get late for the class" "oh I almost forgot about it. Let's leave" I said while leaving for the class.