Party, Party, Party!

Start from the beginning

I heard Michael's voice telling people to come outside for some live entertainment and then there was a large crowd in front of the wee stage. "Hey everyone! We're Forever Ends Here, we're here so Vanessa can enjoy a live concert on her 17th birthday! Happy birthday Vanessa!" Luke say's and then begins rocking out and our girl dance circle forms once again and we begin to jump and dance around again to the best thing ever live music. After about four songs. "Well, we've done our part! I've heard we have many singers here, who wants to take the mic?" Luke asks. I get many nudges and pushes towards the stage to sing but I had no idea what I'd sing. "Oh wow, so many eager people!" Jackson say's sarcastically. "I will!" I say, giving in to the peer pressure going on from my friends. "Yay! I've heard brilliant things about your voice." Luke say's and helps me up onto the stage. "I'm only doing this Hannah sings with me." I say into the microphone so she could hear from where she was standing. "No fucking way!" She yelled back but the crowd started chanting her name. "I hate you all!" She say's and walks up to the stage and gets on, she had a great voice but refused to admit it.

"What are we singing?" She asks, getting another mic from Jackson. "Um!" Hadn't quite thought that far ahead. "Sing One Direction!" Katie yelled, I sent her the evils and she just laughed at me. "Yes, yes, yes!" She say's and looks at me. "I doubt Kane know's a One Direction song on the drums." I say. "And she'd be right!" Kane said. "Dang! I guess we can't sing." Hannah say's. I walked over and whispered in Kane's ear and Jackson's and Mav's they all nodded. "Just go with it!" I say. "I hate you!" She say's but laughs. "I dedicate this song to you!" I say and give her a hug! And Kane, Mav and Jackson start there part and the start to Oath by Cher Lloyd starts playing. Luke jumped down and walked to where Cal, Michael, Ash and Luke were standing.

"Yo, my best friend, best friend 'til the very end

Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand, and I'm right there right beside you

You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you

'Member the time, time, times sneaking out the house

All of the time, time, times that you had your doubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into

We got something you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard

Crashed your dad's new car

All the scars we share

I promise, I swear

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got a home for now and forever

And if you get low, just call me whenever

This is my oath to you

Wherever you go, just always remember

You're never alone, we're birds of a feather

And we'll never change, no matter the weather"

This is my oath to you" I sung, I was rather nervous but the response from the crowd we had going on was wicked, they were cheering us on and being very supportive. I heard Hannah take a large breathe then.

"I know I drive you crazy, hmm, sometimes

I know I call you lazy, and that's most times

But you complete me, and that's no lie

You are my tuxedo, and I'm your bow tie