Iye Tune Kya Kiya[pt. 7 ]

Ishan left a dumbfounded Shubman behind and get out of the room...........

"Where did he go......why am I getting a bad feeling again?"......

Shubman's thoughts was cut of by ishan's cold voice..........

"Shubman...."..

He looked up.....ishan is standing with his favourite bat which was gifted by Viv sir........

"Ishu baby why do you suddenly bring this jaan......you can't play for sometime baby .......if you want that bat I will give you but I won't let you p-"

Shubman couldn't finish as ishan suddenly put his hand on the bat.....

"Ishan what...sudd-"

"Wasn't I pregnant Shubi?".......

"I-is-ishu......it's n-not....."

"Wasn't I shubi?".....

"You're aware about.??.." Shubman whispered being overwhelmed seeing no expression on his boyfriend's face.........

"Does that matter now......I already killed my child.......such a fagot I'm..........I really don't deserve to live........my lovely bf doesn't believe me....I killed my child...........I am a sin.......I should die......why are you always stopping me.....let me die.....you all will be free if I die.....you're suffering just for a murderer like me...I should d-"

Ishan's blabbering was stopped by Shubman kissing him...........he didn't respond......Shubman stopped being ignored.........

"Ishu look at me....okay......you're not at fault jaan.....the one should get punished is Sara........just for her ......there's that much misunderstanding between us........she killed our baby by appointing those people to kill you........you're blaming me which I deserve......you can do anything you want to do with me.......but never make yourself down infront of me........I won't bear that.........you're the purest soul baby................did you understand hmm..??"

"But you never listened to me Shubman gill..........you never cared for me in these month.........you're always with sara......then suddenly when the report came you again started to love me............"He chuckled sadly.......

"If the report never came.......you wouldn't care if I am alive or not.......isn't it Mr. Gill....???"

"Ish-Ishan......"

"I know you won't care........then you should let me die...."

"No please Ishu.. "........tears knows no bound.......Shubman cried silently seeing his love..............

Everything is because of him.....he misunderstood his Ishan....mentally tortured him to death.......let sara get a chance to hurt him.......lost their baby.......he knew one day Ishan will come to know.....but he didn't expect it to be this near......please God the boy is already hurt.....please don't do this..........

"Then what will I do Shubman gill.....say what should I do.........none want me......none love me.........I am a criminal right......I hurt sara....and k-killed my b-baby........" Ishan was shaking so hard...........

Shubman doesn't know what to do...........ishan is repeating the same thing from morning........and getting panic attacks time to time.........

He is feeling so miserable........cause at the end of the day....he's the one responsible for everything.............

Shubman just hugged ishan tightly letting him cry and blabber..........

And this worked .......ishan again feel asleep eventually........but what next.....he wouldn't be able to save ishan  for long........ishan will keep trying to hurt himself.............

Time skip

"What happened Shub.....why did you call me.....is ishu okay...?"......Virat said getting inside as he has the separate key of their apartment..........

"He came to know about that Virat vai........he tried to hurt himself also........how can I keep him calm and bring our bubbly ishu back vai............i-i failed vai......i-"......he started crying hugging Virat......

"I think he needs therapy Shubman....it's not that easy as I thought ".....

"I hurt him that bad vaiya........I don't deserve him vaiya.....I am a failure...."

Virat didn't say anything just hugged the already crying boy

#ok for now....I will continue this after sometime......as you guys sent requests....

And sooooo sorry for late productive update........forgive me for this boring chapter and grammatical mistakes......I will try to improve myself

Tata bye