Our not so secret life

"Wicketkepper batter ishan kishan has opted out his name from the test squad against South Africa due to mental fatigue"

The news spread like a fire....so as the hate comments......towards ishan....people again started to abuse him without any proper reason......

With Shubish

"Please Ishu Bubba don't cry.....everything will be okay love.....please it's not healthy for you to take stress now....please jaan..."

"I-i a-am so-sorry s-shub...I di-didn't mean to c-con-ci-ve......I d-dont kn-ow how it ha-happened......i-if y-you do-n't wa-wanna....i-we won't bu-burden you....b-but please I ca-can't k-kill i-it......I w-will ne-never mention your n-ame.....I will go a-away...a-"

"SHUT UP ISHAN....."

Shubman stopped a bit to calm himself down.......
"Look baby it's not like that..I never s- ishan ...hey bubu don't cry love please...shh shh calm down baby calm down...."

Shubman hugged his little bf tightly who was shaking and crying silently.........

He calm down within 10 minutes......

"You okay baby now"....he nodded.."Now listen ok....and I am sorry for shouting at you earlier...hmm....forgive me, please.....will you?".....he again nodded a little.....

Shubman continued..."Look jaan....I am not angry but very very happy with the news...you know na how much I love babies...and this time I gonna have my own..you make me happiest person alive today love......but the one should be mad is you....cause it may destroy one year of your carrier...."

"No shubi.....how can I be mad......I am also happy but was tensed about yours and others reaction.....but isn't it wrong to say that I am having mental fatigue.....cause it's not full truth...."

"It isn't false bby.......you're really tired mentally and physically......and you need a good rest now also....."

" will not it affect your carrier shubi?.....I can't tolerate any scratches to you because of me......I am sorry shubi"
He sobbed....

"It will never baby.........cause I have the right to love and have family with anyone.....isn't Rohit vai and Virat vai also married to each other........they also have babies........so as harry and Rahul vai.......And Rishu is currently in leave also because of that......it's common ishan.....what's wrong is in that......"

[Look guys if you don't like my concept of writing just don't read.....cause, I am sorry if I am being rude but, I can't stop writing this..😅...and some of my readers love the concept and they do support me truly....love you didiIshmanforever21108.....so I am sticking to write this...also because I myself face problems to find this type of stories and I literally beg to my this didis to update which is rude I know.......I am sorry for that didis 😅😅you know na how impatient I am🥺.....enough of now gyus back to story........and this chapter is inspired by @annalise-25......but I just add some recent things and my wild tjought.....sorry di]

"But everyone wants you to settle with sara not someone like me...."

"Does that everyone includes me ,our families and our ict families..???and does it look like I care about others?"

Ishan shake his head cutely looking at shubman with his teary doe eyes......Shubman cooed at his cute bf and soon-to-be husband......

"So what's to worry about"......

"We are young and just started our carrier....and I am your bestie.."

"Ishan you're bringing lame excuses now......pata nahi tujhe....pyar dosti hay....."Shubman winked at him...