"Jisung! Bring the dishes here!" Chenle yelled in Skale's kitchen. He was assigned as the dishwasher for this week.

"Coming!" Jisung yelled back and quickly gathered the dirty plates on the customers' tables. Jaemin and Renjun quickly helped Jisung with the plates as they were assigned as waiters too. Haechan and Eight, on the other hand, were busy working in the cashier.

Mark and Jeno were in Skale's office discussing their mission for today. Mark was busy pitching in his plan to Jeno for today's mission.

"I like it." Jeno replied after Mark discussed his overall general plan of action.

Mark's eyebrows furrowed but smiled again nonetheless. It was just unusual that Jeno had no other objections or questions.

He really is in a good mood. Mark thought.

"Call the others." Jeno ordered. Mark nodded and went out.

—•—

"Where's the guy?" Jisung asked through his earpiece.

Chenle looked through his sniper again and looked for the guy they were chasing. He searched through the busy streets of the city, looking for the man in a black shirt, black pants, and black cap.

"Where the fuck did he go?" Chenle was getting annoyed. He moved his sniper to his left and when he finally saw their target, his face instantly lit up. "There! By your 8 o'clock." Chenle responded, pointing his sniper towards their target. Jisung instantly followed Chenle's instructions, but failed to see their target as too many people were in the city.

"I see him." Eight said through the earpiece.

"Wait for the right time." Jeno instructed through the earpiece.

"Where in the goddamn world is he?" Jisung annoyingly asked.

"He's by 'Birds and Bees' shop. The yellow shop with a bird and a bee logo." Eight helped Jisung out. "You see him?"

Jisung looked for a while before he finally spotted their target. "Ah, there's the little shit." Jisung stated. "Thanks, Eight." He added.

"He will be heading towards an alley. Follow him. Make sure he never gets out of your sight. You have one shot to successfully finish this mission. Do it properly." Jeno said on the other line. It was more of a threat than an instruction. The other members understood what he meant underneath those lines.

"I'm just behind him." Eight reported. "Jisung, are you on the other end of the alley?"

"I'm near. Give me a minute." He responded.

"Hurry. We're halfway through the alley." Eight whispered. Heavy breaths were the next thing that sounded through the earpiece.

Jisung was running towards the narrow alley Eight and the target were in. He had to hurry before the target realizes that he's being tailed.

On the other hand, Haechan was simply waiting outside of the alley, ready to drive the members and the target away. With him in the car was Jaemin, busy deleting all CCTV footages near the area so there are no traces of the mission. Jeno and Mark were in the car too monitoring all movements of the members.

"Should I go down?" Mark suddenly asked.

"Why would you?" Jeno was confused.

"I don't know— I have a bad feeling about this. Jisung and Eight are in great danger battling against a Beranios member." Mark was in an uneasy state.

"Mark," Jeno called. "They're Sin Nombre. The greatest mafia group out there. We're the best among others, why would you be scared over Beranios? And besides, they're Sueño, the greatest unit ever created in Sin Nombre." Jeno smirked as he consoled Mark with encouragement.

Mark nodded, still feeling uneasy. He silently prayed for Jisung and Eight to go home without any injuries with them.

"Hey there." Jisung's voice rang through the earpiece. The members knew that they were finally face to face with their target: Han Jae Yang.

The target's eyes widen with the familiar face in front of him. He attempted to turn back but he was met by Eight's hand on his shoulder and her other arm holding a knife by his back.

"Turn back and you're dead." Eight whispered by his ear.

"What do you want from me?!" Han Jae Yang asked. Sweats ran down his forehead as he felt his body shake with fear.

"Answers. That's all we need and you're free to go." Jisung responded stepping closer to the target.

"No! You can never get something from me. I will never say anything, especially to Sin Nombre members. I despise all of you filthy animals!" Jae Yang denounced, not moving in his place.

"Bad answer." Jisung said before landing a punch on his face.

Jae Yang lost balance but he was quickly pushed by Eight behind. "Stand up, idiot."

The target suddenly laughed causing confusion to both Eight and Jisung. "Oh, so, you're the new girl in Sueño." He laughed. "You don't know how much we want to capture you. We can't wait to taste a girl like yo-"

"You." Eight turned him around and gave him a punch on the face. "Fucking." Another punch on his face. "Piece." Another on his chest. "Of." Another on his stomach. "Shit." And on his groin.

Jae Yang groaned and whimpered in pain as he held his groin on the ground.

Jisung's anger was rising too. He did not like seeing one of the members be disrespected like that, especially that Eight is a woman.

So, in return, he kicked the target in the face and dragged him by the collar so he could stand by the alley's wall. He pinned the target down on the concrete wall and made his knee make impactful contacts with the target's stomach before the target finally coughed blood.

"Enough. Car's waiting." Eight stated and quickly handcuffed Jae Yang's hands. She also placed a sack on his head so he could not see where he is being taken. She then helped Jisung with dragging their target's weak body towards the car where Haechan and the other members were in.

When they finally reached the outside of the alley, their white van approached them. The door instantly slid open revealing the members inside. Chenle was already there too from his watch.

Eight and Jisung pushed the body in the car causing the target to groan in pain. Jisung and Eight followed in and sat comfortably in the car.

Han Jae Yang continued to groan and whimper in pain, blood dripping from the sack that Eight put in his head.

Eight rolled her eyes and spoke. "Oh, shut up."