V1: Chapter 1 - Welcome to Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School

***

On the morning of April 1st. The entrance ceremony.

The first day of the new school year has arrived.

And also the day when the story of two foreign individuals began.

Inside a bus, filled with passengers such as workers, the elderly, civilians, and most of them are students.

Among them, there is a British beautiful white-haired young girl, named Milinda Morgan, sitting beside the window in the back of the bus while sleeping and leaning her head to the shoulder of the handsome black-haired young boy, named Leo Shiroyama who was listening to music and didn't mind the sleeping beauty leaning on his shoulder since they both knew each other and has a relationship of being a childhood friend of one another.

They will be the protagonist of this fanfic.

Leo knew that the girl, Milinda beside him was sleepy, considering they needed to wake up earlier than their usual wake-up time in the morning as they traveled quite a long way from their hometown just to reach Tokyo.

Right now, both of them wore an identical school uniform as they were about to attend the prestigious school in Japan, Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

Fortunately, finally, they peacefully arrive in Tokyo and it is the last bus that they will ride to arrive at their final destination without any incident.

(Or so I thought.)

Leo thought when he noticed that an argument was breaking out.

"Uhm, excuse me, sir? ... Would you be willing to give up your seat?" Said the young girl with beige colored hair wearing the same school uniform as the school the two were about to attend.

Despite wearing an earphone, the music is not at a maximum volume that's why he can still hear what is happening in his surroundings.

For some reason, Milinda stirred up from her sleep as if she must be involved here.

"Ngh." She groans while using her blazer's sleeve to rub her eyes. "Good morning."

"That is priority seating after all. So it'd only be right for you to let this older woman sit there."

When the girl pointed it now, Leo finally noticed the old lady beside her who seemed to be having trouble standing while at any moment from now, she would fall to the floor of the bus.

Then he looked at the person the girl was talking to. There, a young well-built blonde guy, who also obviously going to the same school as them with the school uniform as the trademark, was sitting in a priority seating.

Leo lets out a sigh when the blonde boy finally responds to the girl.

"My, my, you're a pretty girl. I understand that this is priority seating honey, but there's no law forcing me to give it up. You think I should have to stand up just because I'm still young?" The blonde boy said while crossing his legs. "Fufu, What a bunch of ageist-y nonsense. Sure I'm younger than her, but standing uses way more energy than sitting. Tell me, why must I sacrifice my health for this lady's sake?"

"Because you'd be contributing to the greater good of humanity. And just take a look at her, she's having trouble staying upright."

"I have zero interest in contributing to the greater good. And anyway, there are plenty of other jerks on this bus who could give up their seats. Furthermore, I don't see much difference between a priority seat and a regular one, so ask someone else to be a hero."

Yet despite her reasoning with him, the blonde boy didn't back down.

While the old lady, not only has trouble standing but also has a troubled look on her expression which tells everything that's in her mind. She definitely doesn't want to make this argument prolong, not only that but get more complicated, so the old lady finally says something while still having a hard time standing up.