Chapter 15

"I still can't believe that....I like boys. But I really don't know if I like girls anymore". The brown haired boy said as he and his boyfriend laid on his bed with his head on Ash's chest and arms around his tiny waist.

"It'll be tough but you'll eventually accept it sugar. It's not easy for everyone to accept something which has been considered a sin for so long". Ash says as he felt Ryan clasping his shirt a little tight.

"I'm scared....this place will accept me but the world? I'm the supposed heir to one of the largest company and they won't accept someone like me.." he mutters truthfully and Ash can't help but turn towards the boy's side so now they were facing each other.

He presses a soft kiss on his forehead, earning what sounds like a purr making him chuckle. "We'll run away if that's okay with you". He hums lovingly at the boy in his arms.

"How will we make our living then?" Ryan plays along with a soft smile. "We'll live in a small town and open a bookstore. May be serve some coffee too?" He laughs lightly.

Ryan closes his eyes and snuggles close to Ash. "I'd like that....sounds peaceful. We'll even host dance and music shows". He adds. Ash simply smiles at his boyfriend's idea.

Ryan could slowly feel his eyes getting heavy and lets out a yawn. "Sleep sugar, it's getting late". He suggests.

"Please hold me till the morning". He timidly requests, melting Ash's heart. "I'll hold you like this till my last breath, promise". Another kiss this time lands on his lips.

Soon he heard the boy soundly sleeping. While carefully holding him, he stared at the wall and landed in deep thought.

"I was supposed to hate you, resent you and make you miserable. But here I am holding you like my life depends on it. I can't bear to see another tear slip from your eyes nor can I see another scratch on your skin".

He stares down at the boy and suddenly sadness washed over his face.

"It's so selfish of me to still want you by my side. Because I don't know how will you handle the truth. It will break you and indirectly it will break me. I so badly want to tell you but my gut is telling me not so soon. But still...

Please stay with me. I can't loose you".

-

Today was the day of Max and Scarlet Anderson's arrival. While Ryan was shivering in his boots, three others were hiding their boiling anger. They just wanted to rip off their throats.

Ryan was standing on the stage to welcome his parents and all other students were sitting inside the auditorium which was decorated to perfection. Ash, Liam, Michelle and Emma were in the audience and strangely, they were in the extreme corner where almost nobody could see them. Ryan was puzzled at this but came out his trance when the students stood up.

He immediately stood straight as he saw his parents walk inside the auditorium. He could feel the tingles and fear engulfing him. His parents had that same cold look but still managed to look professional.

Once on the stage, he faced his parents and to his horror, both of them had a look of hatred and anger.

This was the same look when his brother had come out to them.

His father motioned him to come closer and when he did, he says, "you're not going to study here anymore".

Ryan's entire face turned pale. He looked at his mother who just stared at him with hatred in her eyes.

The principal saw the look on Ryan's face and immediately understood what was happening. To distract the crowd, he soon started the ceremony and made Max and Scarlet sit on the chief guest seats while he went out to make a call.