Zhou Meili glanced at the man, and both of them laughed.

"Cousin, you better tell her. The

man looked Xia Qingqing up and down again and said, "A girl's family is not honest, and she plays intrigue with others. You have harmed my cousin like this, how can I stand idly by? To tell you the truth, I'm a trafficker. I am not selling the living, but the dead.

Zhou Meili saw that she didn't speak, thinking that Xia Qingqing didn't understand, and explained: "My cousin is."A matchmaker, specializing in the business of the dead. Got it? I know you have a good relationship with Li Weiguo. You are very affectionate. But I don't feel comfortable watching it. Why can you get everything you want? Therefore, I will break you apart.

My cousin has a bill in his hand right now, the man's family is very rich, and he was hit by a car and killed before he got married. The family needs to find a suitable girl for him. You're a good fit.

Xia Qingqing immediately understood what Zhou Meimei's cousin was doing.

In some places, feudal superstition was serious. The young man died unexpectedly. The family will marry them.

Zhou Meili is really vicious, it is not enough to kill her, but also to make a fortune on her.

☆ 202. Chapter 206: Kill her and fly away

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 206: Kill her and go away Xia

Qingqing knew their true purpose, and there was no need to pretend to be afraid.

The corners of her mouth turned up slightly, and she looked at the two people opposite, "Aren't you afraid of doing such a bad thing?"

Zhou Meili also sneered, "God has done this to me, am I still afraid that it will come to split me?" I think it's worth it when I pull you on a cushion.

"Zhou Meimei, you also think too highly of yourself. If you want to die, no one will stop you, and if you want to pull me as a backpad, it depends on how many pounds and taels you have. Xia Qingqing looked at Zhou Meili and the man beside her with disdain.

Xia Qingqing's contemptuous gaze made Zhou Meimei's cousin angry, and he said viciously: "Meili, don't talk nonsense with her." Say so much that it's a waste of time. I'm going to do her now.

My men will come early tomorrow morning and take her away. I also slaughtered these two cows and took them away, and I could sell them for a lot of money. Don't go back, just follow me. Your grandfather and grandfather have your share of the compensation money enough for them to live.

Zhou Meili nodded, "Okay, just do as you say."

Her gaze fell on Xia Qingqing's face again, and she said coldly: "Xia Qingqing, don't blame me for being ruthless." You were the one who was sorry for me first. If you hadn't come to our uphill village. Zhang Wenqing will not have the idea of using you to return to the city, he may live here with me.

You have rejected him, but his heart has fallen on you. That's what happened to us. Get to the bottom of it, you are the source of sin. You are a stone blocking my heart, and only when you die can I start my new life again. "

In the previous life, Zhou Meili killed herself. In this life, she thought she was crazy and let Zhou Meili go. In the end, it still can't change the trajectory of history, and Zhou Meili still wants to kill herself.

Even though many things have changed, the trajectory between her and Zhou Meili has naturally not changed.

Zhou Meili must pay for what she did in the previous life. This may have been predestined by God.