Chapter twenty-four "Waking up with her"

ابدأ من البداية

"You know what we haven't done in a while?"

"What?"

"Ride together, not on the same bike, just side by side."

"We can do this right after."

"Yess."

When we went home, we changed into jeans, wore our jackets, grabbed our helmets and left.

We drove side by side, until we were out of the city. She made a right turn and I rolled her. I had no idea where we were going. The road seemed abandoned and it was dark out.

Dani stopped in front of a wooden cabin. I got off my bike and walked to her.

"Dani?" I was fucking scared. This looked straight out of a horror movie. "What the fuck are we doing here Danielle?"

"Follow me." I followed her behind the cabin.

My heart was beating fast in my chest. I put my hand on hers to stop her and she turned to look at me.

"I don't like this."

"I promise, just a few more steps."

We turned around the corner and behind the house there was a pond. It was pretty big.

There were fireflies flying around and you could hear a word noise.

"Do you hear that?" I nodded. "These are frogs."

"How did you find out about this place?"

"The cabin is my family's. We use it as a storage room."

"How many properties does you're your family have?"

"A lot." She shrugged. We sat on the grant. "Do you remember during the spring break, that I told you about going skiing with my uncle?"

"Yes."

"We should take a trip to the mountains this winter."

"That sounds great." A few minutes of silence followed. "Can you believe that this time last year I was about to start university?"

"Screw that, can you believe that a few days later, two years ago we would first meet each other?"

I sighed with a smile.

"You still owe me a white blouse." I chuckled.

"I just wanted to be memorable." I joked.

"Camilla, your eyes were stuck on my boobs, how could I forget you?" I laughed and so did she.

"Do you remember how you told me you were gay?" She smirked.

"Darling, do I look like I'm into men?"

"Fucking shit Danielle, stop it." I nudged her arm. This line drove me fucking crazy. "This was such a turn on." I groaned. She put her hand under my chin and moved her lips close to mine as if she was going to kiss me.

"Was it?" She whispered and pulled away.

"I hate you." I whined.

"How about we get going? There are a lot of mosquitoes ." I nodded. "Be careful getting up, I don't want to have to get you out of a pond again."

"Fuck you Dani." I pushed her a little and she smiled.

"Fuck me, Cam." She winked with a smile and I rolled my eyes. "McDonald's ?"

"YES."

We got on our bikes and drove to McDonald's. We got in and went to order. She held my hand as we waited for our order. The girl in the register called us and I went to take the food.

We sat at the only available table.

"Oh shit, Cam, these kids sitting on the right are my students."

"Oh, uh... do you want us to go?"

"No, of course not, just... you know." I nodded. She didn't have to tell me, I already knew what she meant.

"So what you are saying is that I can't propose to you here, right now? Damn." I whispered. She rolled her eyes.

"I'd rather you didn't propose in a McDonald's anyway."

I chuckled.

"Would you say no if I did?"

"No, I wouldn't say no if you did, but you would be getting a hesitant maybe."

We both chuckled and went back to eating.

As we were about to finish our food, a guy waved at Dani and she smiled at him.

"Student."

"I figured." We finished our food and left.

We got home and got in the house. I pulled her and kissed her.

"I hate how we spent this summer apart." I told her.

"Yeah, me too." She kissed me. "I will make it up to you."

We hugged. After that, we got ready for bed. We were both exhausted.

A/N: I'm sorry for taking so long to upload, hope it was worth the wait.