my life is not A-okay

Start from the beginning

Ansel: "I see, but may I ask, even if it's true that these flowers can be used as medicine and herbs. What use it is to you?"

Luke: "Well, unlike others, your young master here is not good at fighting and can barely keep himself safe from a bad situation. Also, I'm at risk of being killed for being too useless in this family"

Ansel eyes widen, and he begins to frown, "Don't worry, I'll protect you" I sighed as I put the flowers into the basket. "can you protect me against Master Deon?" Ansel does not answer me. I chuckled, "And that's why never said such a thing Ansel, don't say something that you can't do" I took the rose from the basket and put it behind his ear. Huh, how cute.

[... This reminds me of a time when I put a flower behind Jessica's ear... No, I can't be like this. No worries Jessica, your big bro is coming back once I go back I'll cook whatever you want! ]

Ansel nodded in shame. I just giggled, "Oh well, let's go to my garden, my basket is full already" Ansel immediately got up and offered to carry the basket, and I gave it to him without hesitation. Why not? We then walked our way to my garden. As we reached it, I asked Ansel to sit down on the chair that was outside. I take the basket, open the door, and then go inside.

...

The garden, Luke's garden, that is now mine. Well, technically I am Luke. Anyway, I put down the basket and walked towards the giant tree that was in the middle of the garden. As usual, I take a bucket and pour the water on the ground, as for other flowers, there's no need. All of them have already got their water and should be able to stay alive for another week! However, I will still look out for any flowers and plants that look sick.

This is the garden that Luke has been raising in his entire life. Also, here's a fun fact that I learned from Jessica when I was still alive. Luke's garden is extremely beautiful and rare, why? Because some of the flowers in the garden are one of the rarest flowers in the manhwa. Luke also created a new type of flower that can be used as either a medicine or herb.

Unfortunately, when Leon smashed my head to the floor, I can only remember some part of it. I don't know how to create a new type of flower. Which is a shame since I am interested in making Papaver somniferum. But I don't know if that flower exists or not in this world. And I don't know whether or not can I get the seeds either!

It's a shame... That flower can be used and turned into a pain killer.

Anyway, I began to plant new flowers, I am not a gardening type of person, and I don't think I have a talent for planting flowers and seeds. But considering that this is the only activity that I can peacefully do without being seen as suspicious I have no choice. But then again, being surrounded by plants and flowers is not bad. I feel much more refreshed when I go inside this garden house.

After finishing everything that I need, I then open the door and get out. Ansel is patiently waiting for me on the chair. I smile at him,

Luke: "Let's go,"

Ansel: "To where?"

Luke: "...I want to raise a beast..."

Ansel: "Oh? Then I suggest-"

Luke: "I'm choosing the butterfly, but I don't know if they have one"

Ansel: "Ah- but why butterflies? They're not strong, if someone ever tried to harm you, what can the butterfly do? Eat them?"

Luke: "I just want to train them to at least make an illusion, that way I can escape much easier!"

Ansel: "Oh, of course, you were known for being the only ordane sibling member that hasn't killed anyone"