33

When Ying Yi left the garden last time, the plum blossoms in the garden had not yet faded.

After nearly ten months, he returned to Jingyuan when the red plum blossoms were in full swing.

In the past, when he was in Dayan, Ying Yi often went out on missions.

But I have never been away for so long like this time.

So much so, that when he stepped into the gate of Jingyuan again, he even felt a sense of nostalgia and timidity.

I don’t know, how is the master doing this year?

Just like the last time he returned, the [Photography Residence] is still warm and cozy today.

Maomao, the Bombay cat, is now one and a half years old. He has grown up a lot since his shadow and is now a big boy with a strong body.

Ying Yi hugged it and touched its smooth black fur, knowing that it had been well cared for in the past year.

"Mr. Wei, sir, I want you to come over and have dinner together later."

In the evening, Yingyi, who had already cleaned himself up, received a message from his housekeeper, Lao Wu.

Ying nodded, changed his clothes again, and prepared to see Gu Tingshen.

...

The landscape garden is brightly lit at night.

As soon as Ying arrived at Gu Tingshen's courtyard, he saw from a distance that under the simple and elegant carved windows, the master in white was resting his forehead on his hands and closing his eyes.

Next to him, a branch of red plum was tremblingly sticking its head out, as if it wanted to touch the peerless face of Sai Xue and Shuang.

Ying Yi's footsteps suddenly stopped.

He suddenly recalled that a year and a half ago, the night when he was just picked up by his master, it seemed to be a similar scene.

We haven’t seen each other for nearly a year, and the master seems to have not changed at all.

While he was wondering whether he should disturb his master, Gu Tingshen, who was mentally alert, had already opened his eyes.

Under the heavy lights, a pair of beautiful, slightly tired eyes fell precisely on Ying Yi.

As soon as Ying saw this, he walked towards the house.

...

For Ying Yi, he has been away from his master for nearly a year.

But to Gu Tingshen, Yingyi seemed to have never left.

For nearly a year, Gu Tingshen would see the real-time picture of Yingyi in Canglian Mountain through the system projection every day.

But no matter what, there is still a big difference between facing the picture and facing the real person.

For example, now, he can accurately tell that

"he has grown taller."

Ying Yi was startled for a moment, but he did not expect that his master would notice such a trivial thing immediately.

Feeling flattered and touched at the same time, Yingyi hugged Gu Tingshen and said, "Master, my subordinate has indeed grown one centimeter taller." Gu Tingshen smiled, "It seems that the food in

Canglian Mountain is good."

He carefully said He looked at Ying Yi.

Compared with the Chinese New Year, the biggest change in Ying Yi is not his appearance, but his temperament.