23

Of course, Gu Tingshen couldn't let Ying Yi bare his legs. He had his spare pants in the car, so he let Ying Yi wear them for the time being.

The sky was getting dark, and the car was driving north. Yingyi noticed that the number of people outside the car window gradually became sparse.

Although the Maple Leaf Country is vast and sparsely populated, it is still a bit strange to not see anyone for half an hour.

So, where are they going?

As a shadow guard, Ying Yi has known from his previous life that he should listen more, see more and talk less. Therefore, although he is slightly curious about the destination of this trip, and although he wants to know what Xiao Li and the others have been doing, these things he I just thought about it and didn't ask.

He is a very perceptive person and can sense that his master is not in a good mood.

But this seems to have nothing to do with the Omega pheromones he accidentally brought in before.

To be precise, in fact, when he returned to Jingyuan last night and saw his master, Ying Yi vaguely noticed that his master was slightly colder and tired than before.

It was a very subtle feeling that was difficult to describe accurately in words. Ying Yi initially thought it was because the new year was approaching and his master had too many things to do recently, so it was like this.

But last night, after he returned to the "Photography Residence", the housekeeper Lao Wu found him and asked him to take good care of Gu Tingshen during this trip.

Of course, Ying Yi will do his best to serve his master, even if Lao Wu doesn't say it, he will do so.

At that time, Lao Wu sighed and said, "In the past half month, I will eat more tonight, sir."

Only then did Ying Yi realize that his master had really had a bad appetite recently.

Although he didn't think that his master's better appetite had something to do with him, Old Wu seemed to be worried, and Yingyi could only say that he would do his best.

As for the outcome, they all knew that it was beyond his control.

...

When the moon was at its peak, the car finally drove into a remote and inaccessible mountain in Maple Leaf Kingdom.

Deep in this mountain, there is a sanatorium that no one knows about.

It was very cold in Maple Leaf Country in the twelfth lunar month of winter, and the snow in the mountains did not melt. After getting off the car, Gu Tingshen stood for a while until his lungs were filled with cold air, then he came to his senses and took Ying into the nursing home.

It is said to be a sanatorium, but in fact, it is more like a European-style villa that only appears in fairy tales.

It's quiet here, with almost no people around.

Gu Tingshen is very familiar with this place. Every year before, he will come here alone to visit someone.

Ying Yi had been standing outside with him for a while, and saw that his face was turning white from the cold. After entering the house, Gu Tingshen immediately rushed him to take a hot shower.

After taking a shower, he himself leaned against the window in a room warmed by the fireplace and had a drink while looking at the snow-covered courtyard.

After a while, Gu Tingshen heard a gentle knock on the door.

At this time, only Ying Yi will come.

But if he didn't take a good rest, why would he come to him?