10

Gu Tingshen is not a person who likes to joke.

Li Heng looked at him for a long time and finally understood that he was serious.

In other words, Gu Tingshen really wanted to train this man to become an actor.

But why did Gu Tingshen do this?

Ever since he learned that Gu Tingshen went out in person and brought a fool back to Jingyuan from the construction site, Li Heng sent someone to check the person's information.

Finally, he came to the conclusion that the fool named Tuwa had no connection with Gu Tingshen in the past.

But in that case, why did Gu Tingshen repeatedly make exceptions for this fool and do things he would never do before?

When he thought of this, Li Heng suddenly frowned and looked at the boy named Tuwa again with sharp eyebrows.

The more he looked, the darker his face became - rough skin, dark complexion, shriveled body, dry hair. Although his facial features and height were barely visible, for Li Heng, who was used to seeing beauties and staying among brocades all day, this was It's still too eye-catching for people.

However, since he met Tuwa, apart from being relatively silent, he really didn't seem to have any problems with his IQ.

Thinking of what Gu Tingshen said last night, this man stopped being stupid after meeting him. Li Heng glanced at the white bandage on Tuwa's head again and asked Gu Tingshen, "Is he okay here?"

He pointed to his head. Gu Tingshen said "Yeah"

"He accidentally broke his head before, so it was a blessing in disguise." 

Li Heng snorted coldly - this is probably not the only "blessing" he got due to misfortune, right? Leaning on the sofa and looking at the silent boy critically, Li Heng said to him in a deep voice, "Say something and listen."

 Upon hearing this, Ying looked at Gu Tingshen hesitantly. Gu Tingshen nodded slightly and told him, "This is Li Heng." From Gu Tingshen's relaxed posture, it was not difficult for Yingyi to tell that Li Heng was his master's friend. 

So he hugged Li Heng very respectfully and politely, "I've seen you, Mr. Li." 

His fist-clasping movements were crisp and smooth, as natural and smooth as instinct, and not ugly at all. But his hoarse, stiff and poor Xia Guo dialect with a thick accent made Li Heng frown unbearably. 

Li Heng is a patient with severe obsessive-compulsive disorder, and his love and pursuit of beauty is at its peak. Ever since he was able to express his demands in words at the age of two, there has never been anyone around him who was too unattractive.

 As the crown prince of the Li family, Li Heng has been surrounded by stars since he was a child. He wanted the stars but not the moon. As a result, he developed an extremely domineering and self-centered character. He is known to like beauties.

The reason why he wanted to be friends with Gu Tingshen, the Alpha, so shamelessly in the first place was because Gu Tingshen had a fairy-like face that poked fun at his aesthetics. 

After becoming an adult, Li Heng intensified his efforts - the Li family did not have an industry in the entertainment industry, but the reason why they now occupy half of the entertainment industry is entirely because Li Heng likes beauties.

 The entertainment industry is a place rich in beauties. In today's Xia Kingdom entertainment circle, Li Heng is the emperor who takes life and death. 

And the reason why he was able to develop his personal preferences into a huge capital empire was also because of his vicious vision. Li Heng has a well-known hobby - he likes to select canaries according to his own rules.