Scary Christmas

Golf Ball's P.O.V:

Despite it being winter break as of now, Ruby's Christmas party this year has been hosted at the School, I would assume she got approval of the Announcer prior to this. Either way everyone was having fun like you would at a party when an accident occurred causing Barf Bag's vomit to pour out, no one had paid any thought to it at first until she collapsed. Me, Tennis Ball and Test Tube work in finding a way to cure her.

Everyone: *chattering and yelling franticly*

Golf Ball: People, PEOPLE! We are working as HARD as we CAN!

Tennis Ball: After her vomit poured out being empty has caused her to be... sicker than usual.

Golf Ball: Her BARF MOULCULES must be required for a healthy happy bag!

Lollipop: So, you mean to tell us that they don't rot her brain?

Golf Ball: Of course not, her innards are adapted to vomit, whatever gave you that ludicrous idea?

Lollipop & Eggy: ....

Pillow: What?

Nickel: Well that should be an easy fix. Y'know what to do buddy.

Baseball picks up Rocky and starts to shake him around concerning Balloony and Cloudy until the now dizzy rock was swiped away by one of his foster Dads.

Baseball: Induce the nausea, induce the nausea, induce the nausea, induce the nausea, induce the nausea-!

Balloony: Baseball, Nickel, as brilliant of an idea you both somehow had is, it's not going to work this time.

Nickel: What do you mean, doesn't he vomit all the time?

Baseball: Yeah, I know that first experience.

Cloudy: Usually yeah, but for tonight we got him some medicine to help his stomach. He's not likely gonna vomit for at least until next week. 

Baseball: Oh, sorry Rocky. I'm usually more gentle with children trust me.

Rocky: *squeak* ^u^

Tennis Ball: That's nice but also unfortunate with our current situation, but then again... I have been working on a substance, it's like a mixture of vomit (from one time I got sick) and fresh lava from a nearby volcano. But it's never been tested so I don't know what it does yet. We can probably just kill and recover her, as our best bet.

Black Hole: What no! We can't risk despawning her!

Blocky: Don't be such a baby Black Hole, we have Recovery centers all over the school for a reason.

Test Tube: Actually Black Hole makes a pretty valid argument. With how ill Barf bag has been her body is most likely in a very bad condition, bad enough that the recovery centers may not succeed. 

Donut: So she would die FOREVER? uhhh y-yeah please try the lava-barf stuff first.

So we tried Tennis Ball's lava infused vomit but something was immediately very wrong, different liquids influence Barf Bag in a way that's a known fact however this unhealthy mixture seems to be DEADLY....

Normal P.O.V:

As Tb & GB poured the lava-vomit into Barf Bag she wakes up with her body turned into a sickly green and starts to move around all wobbly and such until she approaches Pen.

Pen: Uhh Barf Bag, you feeling any bett-

*CHOMP*

Pen: OW! Ooooo...