Chapter 7: Unpleasant Welcome

Start from the beginning

Dende said "Piccolo. Its been a while."

Piccolo said "Yes it has." He smiled a bit. "I'm glad you weren't killed. But save the thank you for later. Goku's here. I know he won't be pleased about the result of his family and friends betraying his son."

Dende said "Does he know your dead?"

Piccolo said "No..I luckily managed to find a place to be transported at. Anyways let's go find Gohan. We must stop Vegeta and the rest of them..they are up to no good..."

//Meanwhile//

Gohan sighed as he hoped his new look was good enough to not get detected.

Videl said "Something wrong Gohan? Your ice cream is melting a bit."

Gohan said "O-Oh um..well" He quickly ate the ice cream. "I was thinking about my old family and old friends. I use to be happy with them. Now I'm just not. I wanna see my dad. I haven't seen him for years. Luckily I will be able to see him once this thing I need to handle gets done."

Videl said "I see. I wish I was able to see my mother. I only thank my dad for taking good care of me."

Gohan said "Hercule is a great father and friend. I'm glad he's there for me too. I honestly hope the best for him. He seems to have fun with what he has right now."

Videl chuckles "If you mean him getting so much attention, then yeah. I gues your right." Gohan and Videl check the brackets for the junior division. "Wow Goten is number 8. Well I hope he wins. After all he learned from you."

Gohan said "Yeah it could be fun for him to fight people his age." He noticed the bracket showing Trunks name. "Now..I wonder how Goten's chances are in this tournament.

//With Goten//

Goten was stretching as he wore his big brother's old gi. It was a little torn but he didn't mind it. It made him remind of his big brother. Suddenly some little punks came by to Goten.

Punk Kid 1 said "Hey look! Who invited the homeless kid to the fight."

Punk Kid 2 said "Maybe he's lost. He probably needs money to survive." He laughs with his friend. Goten just stares at them confused. He didn't know what was so funny.

Goten said "Um? Who are you guys? And whats homeless?"

Punk Kid 1 said "Jeez your so dumb!"

Punk Kid 2 said "It means your broke dummy! No home, no family!"

Goten said "But I have a family. They are very nice to me!" He smiles softly but the Punk kids suddenly dropped juice on him as he was shocked as his gi got wet.

Someone yelled "Hey! You punks! Pick on someone your own size!"

Punk Kid 1 said "Heh! Your talking big for someone so small." He laughs as the purple hair kid.

Punk Kid 2 said "Hey who dyed your hair purple. Your mommy? You look like a girl. Haha!" Suddenly the purple kid laughs as he then grips both the kids necks and drops them.

Trunks said "I am Trunks Briefs. I am the son of Bulma Briefs and Prince Vegeta. I am a prince and rich kid. So be grateful I was not gonna kill you.." The two punk kids got scared and ran to their mommy's. Trunks sighed as he went towards Goten.

Goten said "T-Thank you! I'm Goten!"

Trunks said "I'm trunks. Nice to meet you Goten."

Goten said "Your hair looks so cool! Purple is my favorite color!"

Trunks chuckles saying "Thanks. Nice outfit. Makes you look cool."

Goten said "Oh thanks. I'm wearing my big brother's old gi when he was a child. I can't wait to fight!"