His friend said, this was called love at first sight.

Really… Is that so?

Two days later, Ruan Xin saw Fei Zheng again under the same streetlight.

He didn’t know whether to ignore it, or stop to say hello.

However, he didn’t wait to think about it, but his legs stopped subconsciously.

Ruan Xin was embarrassed for two seconds and searched for something to say, “What a coincidence, are you walking your dog again?”

The fierce-looking American bull was crouching at Fei Zheng’s feet, staring at him with a glaring gaze.

Fei Zheng said, “I’m waiting for you.”

Ruan Xin was surprised, “Waiting… waiting for me?”

Fei Zheng handed over a business card.

Ruan Xin reached out to take it and looked at it in the light of the street lamp.

Ming Xi Media, President, Fei Zheng.

Of course Ruan Xin knew Ming Xi Media, the leading company in the industry.

This was the president of Ming Xi Media, and he really had the air of a domineering president.

Fei Zheng said, “I want to hire you as my assistant, will you accept?”

Ruan Xin, “…”

At that time, Ruan Xin had just graduated from college and was considering which one to choose when several film and television companies offered to sign him.

When he heard himself say the word “I do”, Ruan Xin was stunned.

Crazy, crazy, crazy! I must be crazy!

Fei Zheng seemed to smile a little and said, “See you tomorrow.”

Then, without giving Ruan Xin a chance to reply, he took the dog and walked away.

Ruan Xin, “…”

What the hell is going on here?

Who am I? Where am I? What am I doing?

I must have been under some kind of evil spell!

But the next morning, Ruan Xin walked into the office building of Ming Xi Media.

Then, he never left, and stayed for five years.

He fell in love with Fei Zheng so much that he didn’t want to go anywhere but to Fei Zheng’s side.

But Fei Zheng didn’t love him.

Fei Zheng’s heart was probably made of thousand-year-old ice; it was cold, hard, not warm at all, and wouldn’t melt.

Ruan Xin had thought about giving up countless times, but he couldn’t let go, remaining in the pain and unhappiness of never getting a response to love.

Until he was diagnosed with a rare heart condition.

Doctors said that without a heart transplant, he wouldn’t live to be twenty-eight years old.

But the chances of meeting a successful heart match were so slim that it was tantamount to a miracle.

It’s time to give up, Ruan Xin thought.

A man who was dying was still hoping for love.

On the night of Ming Xi’s 10th anniversary party, Ruan Xin sent Fei Zheng to Yanxi Villa and then sent him home again.