𝕮⃟Hapter 41

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 41

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

“What are you giggling about?” Man Tianzhu glanced at Nan HuaiLin who was sitting in the passenger seat.

“Was I laughing?” Nan HuaiLin touched his face, “I wasn’t.”

“I thought you were weird since you got in the car,” Man Tianzhu said, “Has something good happened?”

Nan HuaiLin couldn’t help the corners of her mouth turning up, “It’s just… I’m in love.”

“I told you, the past month or so you’ve been wilted and totally out of it, but you’re obviously in a different state today, it’s like you’ve come back to life.” Man Tianzhu didn’t ask more questions, and after a pause, turned to say, “Although the company doesn’t explicitly prohibit artists from falling in love, you’d better cover it up. You’re now on the rise, and when next year’s Land of Stars and Swimming Beyond My Life are broadcast one after another, it will be difficult for you not to be more popular. If the fact of your relationship is exposed, it will hurt your popularity.”

“Oh,” Nan HuaiLin nodded, “I know.”

As he was talking, his phone rang.

When he saw the caller ID, Nan HuaiLin smiled before answering it, “Hello?”

The “hello” gave goose bumps to the girl next to him, and she knew with her toes who was calling.

“Baby,” Fei Cheng said on the other side, “I’ve been thinking about you like crazy. What should I do?”

Nan HuaiLin smiled with a sweet heart and said, “Me too.”

Fei Cheng said, “I want to kiss you and hug you, and I want to hear you call me husband.”

Nan HuaiLin coughed and said in a lowered voice, “There’s someone next to me.” He changed the subject, “Has your brother arrived yet?”

Fei Cheng said, “He just called, said he’ll be here in two hours.”

“If you have nothing to do, get some sleep. You won’t rest well on the plane.” Nan HuaiLin said, “It’s a ten-hour flight, right?”

“Seventeen hours or so.”

“That’s a long time,” Nan HuaiLin said, a little distressed, “so go get some sleep.”

“I can’t sleep thinking about you, I’m very excited now.” Fei Cheng laughed twice, “Do you want me to make you another cup of special yogurt and put it in the fridge for you to drink when you come back?”

“You—” Nan HuaiLin cried and laughed, “Why are you so bad?!”

Man Tianzhu, “…”

Was this a scolding or a pout?

It was so nauseating!

“That’s bad?” Fei Cheng smiled and said, “When I come back from the United States, I’ll show you what it means to be really bad.”

Nan HuaiLin, “…”

Fei Cheng said with a smile, “Baby, are you expecting something in silence?”

“No,” Nan HuaiLin denied, “I’m not!”

“You can look forward to it,” Fei Cheng continued with the same smile. “Hubby will never let you down.”

Nan HuaiLin shot back with a flash of insight, “If you can make a cup of yogurt in ten minutes, don’t talk big, okay?”

Fei Cheng laughed, “Baby, you’ll pay a heavy price for that statement. When I come back from America, I’ll show you how strong your husband is, so don’t cry and beg me to stop then.”