45.) Reginald Stewart Morrison

The car ride back to Jaxons mansion was silent. Neither of us dared to say a single word to one another. I mean what would I even say? It was nice... I mean really nice. But he's in love with Riley, and as much as I hate to admit it I am still in love with Jaxon.

Even though we aren't technically together, I sill kissed my ex boyfriends bestfriend which just happens to be my bestfriends boyfriend. I am a terrible excuse of a friend.

"Thank you for the ride." I mumbled, opening the door to hop out. I stopped when my shoulder was grabbed.

"So, are you gonna tell her?" He asked.

"I'm going to tell Jaxon." I huffed. "And if you don't have the balls to tell Riley then I guess i'll have to." 

I slammed the door behind me and jogged up the driveway and to the patio. God, what did I do? I raced inside and up to my room before anyone noticed me. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, especially not Jaxon.

Come to think of it, I had no clue if Vicky was even home yet. Did she know what happened? Did she even care? I tore off the body suit, before pulling my torn underwear from the pocket of the boys suit jacket. I hadn't even realized I was still wearing it.

I threw it in my suitcase, quickly hiding it under the rest of my clothes before hopping in the shower.

I let the warm water run down every inch of me. I made sure I didn't miss a single spot with the soap either, but no matter how much soap and water I use, i'll never be able to get this dirty feeling off of me.

Why was I so eager to kiss Ryder? Was it because he punched the boy that had said all those mean things to me? Was it because he was the only one to answer my rescue call? Was it because he came to my rescue?

I had never in my life seen him in that way until today...

Why did I do that? Why did I react that way under his touch? What is wrong with me?

I turned off the water, grabbing the towel hanging outside. I dried off completley.

I gripped my cookie monster onsie, stepping inside of it. I zipped it up, before pulling my messy hair into a tight bun. I glanced at myself in the mirror, finally able to take it all in.

I had a dark bruise on my left cheek, a deep scratch on my chin and both my eyes were completley dark and swollen. That Sam kid really did a number on me. I raised my hand to my cheek, touching the bruise, but immediatley flinched.

*hmph*

I wiped a fallen tear from my cheek, but just as I did more and more began to fall and before I knew it I was full on sobbing.

"Jassy?"

I covered my mouth at the sound of someone in my room. Quickly wiping my tears, I lathered some moisturizer on my face before peeking a head through the bathroom door.

"Jax?" I called out. My vision was a little blurry from the swelling of my eyes, but I could make out his wheelchair perfectly.

"Ryder told me what happened." He said, as I made my way toward him. "Are you okay?" His voice was laced with concern, yet it only made me feel more guilty.

"What exactly did he tell you?" I asked.

"That someone had hurt you, and now I see that he wasn't lying." He said, grimacing at my face.

I quickly looked away in embarassment, pulling a few strands from my bun to shield my face.

"Yeah, some kid thought he was entilted to my body. He got mad when I wasn't quiet and he beat me."