Chapter Four: A Day in A Manor

William entered the manor with Alexandra in his arms.

Poor Ally maybe that tea did a little to much on her. William thought as he walked towards the stairs, "Renata come here." He said waiting.

Soon a maid came out of the kitchen door. She had short raven black hair long enough to tie it. She bowed gently, "Yes William."

"Tomorrow the mistress will be outside all day make sure you prepare the dogs and tell the gardener to put more roses in the garden also there will be a shipment of meat coming early in the morning I see that a task like that the Chief can take Oh and make sure you take the China out of the cabinets they have been giving themselves a dust bath the past few days." William said walking up the stairs.

"Yes William." With that the maid left.

Hmm if I am correct then there will be a slight chance of rain. William thought going into Alexandra's room, I'll have to make perpetrations if that happens. He sighed and covered Alexandra with the cover.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Alexandra woke up with sweat covering her body,  making the dress stick to her clothes. She cursed as she got up taking the dress off as she found her clothes for the day. As she dressed there was a knock on the door.

"Ally tea is ready." Williams voice said softly as he she fixed her shirt.

"Come in.." She murmured as she heard the door open.

Soon her tall butler came in with his usual warm smiled as he brought the tea in her room. "Good morning little Ally today's tea is citrus fruits a combination of tea leaves with orange and lemon citrus perfectly brewed with a hint of honey." William said smiled, "I also made a crossant with chocolate filling just how you like it."

Ally smiled warmly as she took a sip of the tea William had made. "Thank You Willy but can you take this to my study's I have to prepare a letter to my parents about yesterday's events before my brother says any rude comments " Ally said picking up the kitten she bought. "And please get a bowl of milk for Rose, she's probably thirsty."

Wilam smiled and hugged Alexandra, "Of course young mistress I'll see to it and remember you have Archery with Rebecca." William smiled more once her bright smiled drew itself across her face. "I'll see you in your study Alexandra." With that he took the tray and leaving her with the kitten.

Alexandra sighed and pet Rose, "What a playful demon I have." Smiling brightly she began to walk to her study room.

As she did she looked outside the windows seeing the dogs and the caretakers preparing for Archery. Smiling she walked further and entered her study, where her tea and a bowl of milk was standing there on her desk.

Smiling brightly she put the Rose down near the bowl of milk. Sitting down next to the kitten who was drinking her milk.

Alexandra sighed and picked up her pen, writing what she would see fit to her parents.

Dear Mother and Father,

The meeting with Lord Phantomhive had gone very well until my older brother had come and left with no reason. I had suspected he would leave but not that soon. It was very unmannerly act and for that I had supper with the young Phantomhive. Do not worry I am fine, as well as William, we had a pleasant time. I will also remind you that I would like for you two to be present on the day of Hallows Eve Ball. I have been waiting for your arrival since old spring had came but sadly you have not shown, please do not fail me on this occasion. I wish to not feel disappointed yet again so please do this one favor i ask of you.

Sincerely Your Daughter, Alexandra

Alexandra laid her pen down looking at the window, feeling bored than what she wanted to feel. I wonder why I am so bored, is it because there is nothing to do. She thought carefully as her little kitten had fallen asleep. Smiling a little she got up off her seat, walking towards the door before William could even knock. she smiled a her butler as she walked with him towards the doors of the outside, content of what she wanted to expect.

the 20 acre field was filled with a rich feeling of spring as her nose consumed the fresh lilies that grew in front of her garden. Renata smiled warmly at her as she held her black Irish sport horse, who stayed calmly eating the berries that Takeshi, the gardener, had given him. Rebecca had her bow and arrows ready for her practice along with other weapons for her to train.

"Now miss Alexandra be very careful not to harm yourself I hate for you to have another scar." William said softly as he took off her necklace, "Lets take this off alright we wouldn't want it shattered that would be horrible." he also added, smiling warmly as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

Alexandra smiled as her butler held her tightly with a soft grip, ensuring nothing would ever happen to her. She loved this feeling of safety as she hugged him back knowing he smiled more than he could as she did it.

"I know.." Alexandra murmured gently as birds chirped gently, "I know...."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sebastian sighed in frustration. No matter how many files he looked through it was the same solution.

Nothing absolutely nothing.

Pages and pages of Spanish family lines and there was nothing about the Blackraven line.  He hasn't even saw a glimpse of history behind them. Could the family just be normal noble's in Spain?

Sebastian sighed as he took his glasses off. "This certainly won't please the young lord." He murmured softly to himself. "Might as well have to do it the old fashion way.."

He really didn't want to come to this but he had no choice. I'll... What this..? He thought as he found a newspaper.

He smirked slightly as he lift the paper up. My my this is interesting.