The Game

ρяσℓσgυє

Alexandra looked at him in disbelief, "You can't do such thing he'll break you, you mustn't." She whispered to him as he held her tightly.

Both of them knew what was bound to happen, yet didn't care. The two had a bond, stronger than anything, even love.

Even a stupid contract.

"Milady.." He said in his warm monotoned voice, that same voice that captured her in his grasps the moment she met him, "My young master doesn't care for his checker prices..only simply desires to use them against their will."

"But won't you be used as well.." She whispered, her tears making it hard to look at him clearly. She loved him to much to lose him to this stupid game. To just walk away as he is played around like a toy.

She embraced him tightly, the sweet smell of tea making her feel safe as he wrapped his arms around her. She only wished it could stay like this forever, to simply be safe around his arms until the bitter end.

Soon the warm embrace was parted. He knew so well what she wanted yet it was a risk he himself wanted to risk. A simple contact wasn't going to let him just leave her but his master needed him.

"Millay I must go..." He said with a frown upon his face. He hated that one those words crossed out of his lips her eyes and beautiful face with shatter into a million pieces. He could feel that her sadness was growing just by the thought of him leaving.

"Will you come back...?" She asked him her eyes full of sadness as he gently gave her a small yet soft kiss, "Sebastian...tell me....?"

"I will return Milady but for now I wish you a good evening." He said walking to the door which, Alexandra's Butler, had open.

"Sebastian how do I know that you're not lying..." Alexandra asked making Sebastian stop. As soon as his red eyes met hers once more time stopped, his devilish smirk rising.

"Because...I'm simply one hell of a Butler." With that he walked towards the night. Leaving Alexandra alone with her Butler.