Chapter Two: Phantomhive Estate

Ciels carriage led Alexandras to the path of Phantomhive manor.

As it did Alexandra sat with William looking bored, "Willy was it necessary to act with such manner? It felt....embarrassing..." She murmured petting the kitten as she talked.

William blinked then smiled, "Alexandra you must understand if you didn't act with such characteristics, they would have suspected." He explained softly.

She hated that he was right but yet the sudden embarrassing feeling still clawed into her mind as she replayed this evening memories. Shaking her head gently she looked at the kitten.

"So you think that Sebastian is a demon?" She asked softly with concern in her eyes. It made no sense on how quickly he found her before William. So she had doubts. Doubts that will still linger in the back of her head throughout the whole evening.

"I am not sure.." William answered looking away, "then again he could have just found you by coincidence and I was barely getting there Ally."

"I was at the far end of where you guys where how could he have found me before you..." She looked at him with worry, "only a demon can find someone so fast Willy you know that."

William stared at her silently. His mistress had a point in the conversation. Sebastian was a strange one in a way but not to strange. Soon the carriage stopped meaning one thing.

"Ally we're here.." William said with a goofy smile. "Time to act."

Alexandra smirked as William went out so he can help her. Smiling brightly she looked at the mansion in front of her. It looked so beautiful with a amazing garden surrounding it. It was much more beautiful than her own manor.

She looked at William who smiled warmly as he pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Now remember what we talked Ally behave ok." William murmured softly, Ciel and his butler waiting for them at the entrance of the house.

Alexandra smiled, giggling at the process. Yet she continued to ask herself why did the young Phantomhive asked if she would care to have supper in his mansion. Maybe because of the whole Phantomhive sweets situation. She couldn't think of any other reason.

The kitten meowed. Oh crap she almost forgot about the cat. She quickly grabbed it and went to the diver, "Susie can you please take Rose home please." Alexandra said sweetly.

The female driver smiled kindly, "Of course Mistress I'll see through that she gets home safely I'll come back when the moon rises alright." With that the driver drove the carriage away with the supplies and the kitten. Alexandra has that small feeling that she might have made a mistake but she shook it away.

"Let's go Willy." Alexandra smiled brightly, walking towards the two gentlemen.

"I seem to have notice you have such a bond with your butler lady Alexandra how many years has he been your butler?" Ciel asked once they where met with them.

Alexandra blinked at the sudden question. "Um...I'm not sure." She replied, "ever since I was young he's been there."

"She's like a little sister to me than anything!" William exclaimed hugging Alexandra tightly, "I'm like the big brother she never had!"

Alexandra giggled as she looked at Ciel, "Papa said that he would take care of me whenever I needed him." She smiled satisfied with her answer.

Ciel studied her carefully, her answer lingering in his mind at the moment. There was no way her father brought this demon to her. The king would have a large amount of guards to protect her not a demon.

Unless the king didn't trust his own guards or his daughter.

"Young lord.." Sebastian cut him from his thinking, "would you like for me to show them around the mansion?" He asked softly looking at Alexandra and William.