" N... No she isn... "

"Go and ask her dad. You cant assume everything yourself. Becuase she is loving you. You are just hurting her paa. Am sorry now thinking this, i feel that am the reaosn for you and maa not living together. If only i didnt had those anger issues. You both would be really happy by now. Am sorry paa. Am sorry. I was blinded by angriness that you didnt never spend a time with mom even in her last breath i thought and i thought you got married as soon as my mom died. I thought you hate mom as you never visited home. But in reality it isbt true that watever i assumed isn't true. Am the gpod example for nit assume anything. " he wiped my tears.

" Stop spekaing like this dear. " he scolded me.

" Mapilai thanks for doing this. Radha said that it was you who arranged a meet with my daughter abd my wife. " dad says to mithran as he walks into the room.

" No its fine uncle. I got to know about you. Even i prejudiced you thinking that you are the one who is not paying the tax and even doing lot of dark stuffs. But turned out to be its your close friend Manoj. And am sorry for prejudicing you uncle." Mithran says.

"Wh..what are you saying manoj?" dad asksed him.

"Yes uncle, we did a lot of checks and lately found out that he is using your signature and your identification for many illegal purposes." he adds on.

"And mainly he is the one who happened to kidnap us for many times. His main motto is to finish me so that he thought i wouldn't tarnish his real face. So he used to say a different stories whenever he kidnap as he thought that i will not identify him. But poor him we tracked his rowdies and identified his real face. " he says.

" But i thou... Thought he is my real friend but turned out to be he is not. "my dad says.

" Papa please dont feel"i asks him.

He nods at me.

He sighed.

"Thanks mapilai."

"But nevertheless this is the best day dear. I got my daughter back with me." he says and hugged me.

I smiled.
___________

Time skipped:

" Mithran"i called his name.

"Yes Little, just give me 2 min." he says from inside bathroom.

I sighed.

"What are you doin..." i stopped in midway as he walked out by wiping his sculpted body with just piece of wrapped towel around his waist.

"What is it little?"

"Hello" he just flicked his finger at me.

"Want something?" he ased me.

"Yes but you wont give me" i says to him.

"What is it? Why will i not give it to you?" he asked me questioningly.

"Because you will not."

"Common little tell me what is it?."

I took a step forward towards him.

I wrapped my hand arund his neck.

"Little am wet" he says.

I lowered his neck and captured his lips.

"I want you, will you give me?" i asks him.

He blushed at me.

"Stop ordering like this little." he says to me.