20. Stop being cute

Start from the beginning

"Morning princess, he smiled genuinely.

Without waiting for a response, he walked closer to you and put his arms around you, hugging you softly. You leaned into him, feeling safe in his embrace. You could feel Choso's chest rising and falling with his breath.

He pulled away, looking into your eyes with the same tenderness. After a few seconds, he cupped your face and kissed your forehead.

"Let's eat, I did some pancakes!, he said softly still smiling."

You answered with a little "yayy" as he pulled the chair for you. As you settled into the chair, Choso busied himself with serving the pancakes. He handed you a plate like a chef presenting their masterpiece.

"For my lady, he teased, with a playful smile.
– Why, thank you, sir, you chuckled."

Choso sat across from you, and you couldn't help but notice the small, content smile playing on his lips. He poured orange juice into a glass and slid it over to you. He was so caring, you loved it.

It feels like back in highschool when he sneaked in your parents house just to stay at home, watching movies and eating all day. He was always a good cooker.

"Is it your way to win my heart back because it's working, you teased as you enjoyed the meal."

He chuckled, pouring a bit more orange juice into your glass.

"Everything for my girl, he replied playfully."

You wanted to retort but he took your hand and kissed the palm of it softly. You blushed hard. Things were so natural between you and Choso that you couldn't help to think about all the memories you shared.

"Stop it..., you mumbled with a pout.
– Stopping what, he laughed.
– Being cute, you lost your composure and laughed too.
– Well, if I stop being cute, it means I'll have to cancel plans for tonight, he said, his laughter subsiding as he leaned in to give you a peck on the cheek.
– What? Do you have something planned? Are we going on a date?, you asked, sudden curiosity in your voice."

He shook his head.

"I'm not going to tell you, he winked at you before getting up to clean the dishes."

FEW HOURS LATER — You found yourself skating on the ice, trying to save your life and not fall head first on the ground.

He teased you and made fun of you each time he had the occasion but saying you didn't like it would be a lie.

You were awful at that but you tried like hell to keep your balance to not fall... Of course Choso was not helping. He was rushing towards you just to dodge at the last minute. He made you crazy and scream every time he did !

"On God Choso if you don't stop I am going to kill you, you started screaming as you tried to hold on to the support bar."

Kids passed by trying to flex their skating skills. Choso was not listening at all and made a race with one of the kid. You couldn't hide your laugh and booed him like a hater. Even though he was much faster than the boy, he let him win. You looked at him giving an high-five to the little boy and telling him how cool he was.

Just after he slides next to you smoothly.

"You are always so good at everything that I was sure that ice skating was a piece of cake for you !, he said amused while giving his hand to help you to get up.
– I am not good at everything..., you mumbled, feigning annoyance.
– That's not true. Remember back in high school ? Everyone called you miss Perfect !, he lowered himself to your height to taunt you.
– Shut up, you glared at him with a little smile on your face.
– Make me, he whispered before chuckling.
– You flirt !, you gasped and nudged him."