Kalos where dreams and adventures begin

Ash P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Ash, promise me you'll never forget me, that you'll never leave me behind, that'll you'll never stop loving me," she said tears running down her beautiful face.

"I promise Mist," I replied kissing her one last time.
~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~

As the plane landed I got ready to catch new Pokemon and meet new people. Professor Oak told me about Professor Sycamore and how he would help me. I started to look around for awhile until I ran into a guy around my age and a girl who was whining.

"Excuse me but do you know where Professor Sycamore's lab is at," I ask.

The boy was about to speak when the girl said, "We were just going there I'm going to get my first Pokemon! Big Brother didn't want me to travel at age ten so I'm starting my journey today!"

"That's cool I remember the time I got my first Pokemon and my best buddy, Pikachu," I said cheerfully as Pikachu smiled.

"Oh my Arceus, a Pikachu...Oh I'm Bonnie by the way and that's Clemont," Bonnie squealed as she hugged Pikachu. Pikachu sweatdropped and sighed. I laughed as Pikachu struggled to get out of Bonnie's arms.

We decided to take a shortcut to Prof. Sycamore's lab through a forest. As we were walking I heard I high pitched scream and saw a girl running from a swarm of Beedrill.

"Pikachu use Thunderbolt on those Beedrill," I commanded. "Pika...chuuuu," Pikachu squeaked as he released alot of electricity on the wild Beedrill, who flew away. "Great job buddy," I said while giving him a hug.

The girl who was now behind a tree went up to me and said, "Thanks for saving me back there."

I smiled and said, "No problem, by the way I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Serena," she replied smiling at me.

"Hi I'm Bonnie," said Bonnie happily.

"And I'm Clemont."

"Nice to meet you guys," she said back sweetly.

"So Serena why were the Beedrill chasing you," I asked, curiously.

"Well you see I was looking for berries for my Pokemon and I didn't know there was a nest of Beedrill in the bush I was looking in," she said sweatdroping.

"Wait, where were your Pokemon," I asked.

"Well they are at the Pokemon Center," she replied.

"We could walk you to the Pokemon Center in case wild Pokemon attack you again," Clemont offered.

"Oh my Arceus really, thank you sooo much," she squealed hugging Clemont.

I swear I saw Clemont blush slightly. We got to the Pokemon Center without any more Pokemon attacking us. After Serena got her Pokemon Bonnie said, "So where are you going now."

"I'm going to Prof. Sycamore's lab to give him something," she answered.

"That's so cool we're going there too," Bonnie squealed.

"Really so do you guys mind if I come with you guys," she asked.

"We don't mind buttttt," I said.

"But what?" she asked.

"But we get to see your Pokemon," I say.

"Oh sure," she said. She released her Pokemon which were an Eevee, a Pancham and a Braixen.

"Oh my Arceus they're all soooooo cute exclaimed Bonnie. Me and Clemont both sweatdropped at Bonnie's behavior. Half an hour later we were at the lab. Professor Sycamore was outside looking for someone. When he saw Clemont, Bonnie and Serena he smiled.

"Hey guys, I was starting to worry Bonnie wasn't going to come get her Pokemon," he said.

"Oh don't worry I'm here! Am I late?! Js there any Pokemon left," she rambled.

"About that you are kinda late so I only have one Pokemon left," he said sweatdroping.

"Well what is it," she asked.

"Come inside and I'll show you", he said.

Hasn't he noticed me yet, I thought sweatdroping. He got a Pokeball and out came a little mouse Pokemon.

"Nee nee," it said as he looked around with sparkling eyes.

"Oh my Arceus this is the cutest little Pokemon ever," she said happily.

"It's a Dedenee."

"Oh and before I forget here's your Pokedex," he said handing her a thin Pokedex.

"Um...I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town Professor Oak told me you could help me or something like that," I said.

"Oh yes I forgot! Here's a Pokedex," he rambled.

"Oh and Professor here are the cookies you asked me to bake for you," Serena said sweetly. Soon a beam flashed in Clemont's pocket and out came this Pokemon.

"Chespin! Pin," it cried as it snatched the box of cookies from the professors hand and ate them in 10 seconds flat.

"Chespin those weren't for you," Clemont cried as he gave Serena and the professor a apologetic smile. The professor didn't mind and soon we were walking out of his lab.

"Hey how about we travel together," Bonnie said.

"Sure why not," said Serena.

"What about you Ash?" asked Clemont.

"Sure it's gonna be so much fun like when I traveled around Kanto, the Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova," I said smiling.

"Wow you've been to all those places?" said Serena smiling really big at me.

"You gotta tell us some stories," said Bonnie. And then we walked with me telling a story about Unova. And together we started our journey.