Namjoon was getting tensed but he focused on driving and reached hospital as soon as he can jin was already waiting for them at the entrance gate. Jin took yoongi from Namjoon's arms and rushed inside his cabin to have a look on yoongi Namjoon also followed Jin to his cabin.

Jin took Yoongi's sweater then his shirt off. His eyes widened when he saw his bruised body. He treated his stomach wound and applied medicine on his bruises. Namjoon left from there boiling in anger he knew he had something to do before meeting his kitten again.

Meanwhile the maknaes , Mr and Mrs Kim and hobi got to know about the news too. Soo they all came to hospital to see yoongi. Excluding Hobi becz Namjoon asked him to get information about those bullies and bring them all to their  mafia base ( hideout).

While everyone was there with Yoongi in hospital waiting for him to wake

Namjoon and Hobi were enthusiastically waiting for their prey to come

Suddenly the guards knocked on their office door they allowed them to get in the guards told them

               " SIR THEY ARE IN THE BASEMENT WE TIED THEM WITH CHAINS WE ARE WAITING FLR YOUR FURTHER ORDERS. LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT ANYTHING ELSE."

Namjoon just hmmed and smirked darkly.

⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️Contains torture scenes if you ⚠️uncomfortable then pls don't read 🚫🚫

In the basement.....

Namjoon and hobi came and saw xenco and his fellows unconscious and tied up on the chairs namjoon asked his guards to wake them up. The guards got a bucket 🪣 full of ice cold ❄️ water and throwed it on them. They all woke up when the cold sensation of water hitting their faces like ice needles. They all struggled to get free from the tight grip of chains surrounding their arms and legs. Namjoon asked his guards to start the show. While he took seat infront of them. The guards brought their special torture chambers where there was alot of torture devices. They all gulped and asked Namjoon why they are here
What wrong did they even do to deserve this and that they even don't know who is He ( namjoon).

But Namjoon stayed silent not wanting to answer any of thier questions he just signaled his guards.
The guards started to beat them with whip. They all screamed in pain.

The whipping continued for 1 complete hour their blood was dried on their skin and some areas where still bleeding.
Their cries of pain was heard all across the basement but not outside the basement bcz it was sound prove.

Namjoon asked his guards to stop and then he approached them and asked " why did you bullied Him ?" They were confused so xenco spoke " we didn't bullied anyone". Namjoon slapped him soo hard that he fell on ground along his chair. He asked the guards to get him up again then he spoke again " I don't like to repeat what i say now tell me why did you bullied Yoongi". Their mouth fell to ground from the shock when they heard about yoongi. What is his connection with Yoongi they thought.

" we were just having fun with him nothing else." A guy spoke

Namjoon clenched his fists his eyes turned red from anger he told the guards to cut their fingers one by one so that they could know what happens when you touch something that is for kims.

They all begged for mercy but Mercy and namjoon are two different dimensions. They cried for mercy and help and also promised not to bully anyone nor even get close to yoongi. But Namjoon payed no attention to their beggings.

Their fingers where chopped off one by one They all screamed cried and some fainted from extreme pain. Then Namjoon shot them by saying " now I'm going to give you the gift of death". Blood splashed and stained his face and clothes due to short range. He asked his guards to clean this mess.

He got a nice warm shower and wore his clothes. He went to the parking lot and got into his car. He got a call from Jimin that Yoongi is home now and he don't have to worry about him anymore and that yoongi is missing him alot. Namjoon smiled at the thought of yoongi and drove the car more quickly to meet bis kitten.

Meanwhile when Namjoon and hobi were busy in their work IN THE HOSPITAL

POV......

Everyone was waiting for yoongi to wake up. Jk was caressing Yoongi's hand which was attached to an iv he was crying. They all felt guilty of not being able to protect their kitten their only sunshine and only reason to live now.

Yoongi moved his little hand a bit it drawn everyone attention to him. Yoongi opened his eyes and rubbed them cutely with his little fist. They all jumped and hugged him. He started to cry remembering all the incidents again. They felt sorry for him and Jin pushed everyone aside and comforted yoongi. Yoongi snuggled into his chest crying his heart out. When yoongi was all tired from crying. Jin told him that we can go home now. Yoongi asked about Namjoon and hobi again and again because he missed them both but he missed Namjoon the most bcz he was out for 1 complete month.

Time skip ...

Jin got Yoongi's discharge papers ready. He picked sleeping yoongi in his arms and then they drove back to their mansion.......

To be continued............

Please keep supporting. I love you all 💜Borahae 💜

Guys pls stay connected bcz there is alot more coming in next chapters.

And guys i miss them already I'm internally crying 😭