"Heha... thanks for um.. having me!" Springtrap nervously laughed. These definitely weren't possessed children, but they weren't entirely non possessed either. Springtrap lost all focus when a golden bear with an obviously bright purple hat ran onto the stage and down to the main floor which Springtrap stood. "Hellooo! Im Golden Freddy! Butttt my friends call me Goldie!" "You have no friends Goldie locks." Chica rolled her eyes with her mean commentary. "Well you just called me Goldie, doesn't that make you my friend?" Goldie schemishly smirked. "Oh god not this again."Freddy stated with a tone of slight annoyance and soon anger. "Goldie, how many times am I gonna tell you, stop patronizing others!" Springtrap stood watching this scene with slight amusement, this must be the "he" that Henry was referring to. "So, Springy, you're from that old location with the dead kids, eh? Are you a dead kid?" He laughed. Springtraps smile faded. Goldie saw springtraps change in expression and quickly chimed in. "I-I mean-! Sorry, I'm not good at this introductory thing." Springtrap gave him a quick smile. "It's alright, don't worry about it." Goldie smiled, "hey, why don't I show you around??" Freddy quickly chimed in. "I'm not sure how much I trust you to be around our new friend on your own, not since what happened with balloon boy.." Springtrap looked in confusion. "What happened with balloon boy...?" He asked.

Goldie quickly changed the subject. "Ehhh don't worry about it! Cmon Freddy, pleaaaaase!!" Goldie begged. Freddy sighed. "Fine, Goldie, but if I find out you're tampering with our new friends head, you're going back to the storage closet." Springtrap looked in shock. "That's a bit harsh..." he thought to himself. Goldie smiled and grabbed springtrap by the wrist. "Oh my pizza, I'm so excited!" Before springtrap could get a word out, Goldie began to lead springtrap to the back of the pizzeria. "This is the toy's room!" Goldie cheerfully states. "That's Toy Bonnie! And this is Toy Chica.. Oh! And that's Toy Freddy! Careful though! He's realllly overly sensitive." Goldie smerked, "Mangle is around here somewhere, not sure where balloon boy is, hey ignore the toy's! Nobody is as important as Mari!" Without getting a proper introduction of what looked to be newer models on crack, Goldie heads over into a brand new room what looked to be the prize corner.

"Mari! Are ya home? We've got a new friend! Don't ya wanna say hi!" Goldie knocked on Mari's box repeatedly until finally a face emerges from the life sized box. "Oh, hi Goldie!" Mari smiled. "What brings you by?" Goldie sat on his knees to get to her level. "We've got a new friend with us, meet Springtrap!" Mari looked at Springtrap in a concerned, almost cautious way. She quickly adjusted her face and gave him a smile. "Nice to meet you, Springtrap. I'm Mari." Springtrap gave her a smile and lent out his hand to shake. "What brings you here?" Mari said in a calm manner. "Looking for a fresh start." Springtrap smiled. "Well, you've come to the right place." Mari looked at the time. "The days about to begin, you better finish up your tour!" Goldie looked frazzled. "Oh my pizza, you're right! Always great to see you Mari!" He smiled. Mari waved at the two as they continued their tour. "Isn't this place great! You're gonna love it here!" Goldie said cheerfully making their way down the hall. Springtrap nodded. "Well.. great! For most of us..."

Goldie stopped in his tracks, tears began to form down his eyes. Goldie began to cry. "IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY DIDNT LOCK ME IN THAT BACK ROOM FOR 10 YEARS!!!" Goldie cried out. "What? What was this guy crying about? What have they done to him here?" Springtrap thought to himself immediately going into fluffy bunny mode like how he used to with Deliah. "Hey..! It's okay.. no need to cry!" Springtrap nervously assured patting Goldie on the back. "IF IT WASNT FOR THAT MR FAZBEAR I WOULD BE ON STAGE TOO! The.. *sniff* star even!" Goldie sobbed now on the ground like a whining toddler. "Man this guy has issues.." Springtrap thought to himself then asked, "Wait- Fazbear did what?" "He locked me away! Him and the rest of his gang decided I was no good and they didn't want me around anymore! So.. they locked me in the back room for 10 years and kept me away from everyone!" Goldie cried, whipping his tears away. Perfect, this Springtrap guy totally believed Goldie's fake sobs, this was all going according to plan. Springtrap looked at Goldie with both confusion and sadness.

"They just tossed you out?! Decided they didn't want you anymore and left you for dead?!" Springtrap yelled. Goldie held his laugh in and covered it with a cry. "Freddy was mad I was more popular, he did this just to get the spotlight stolen from me!" He cried. Springtrap stared off in a panic. "What have I gotten myself into?!? I got kicked out of Deliah's, sure, but with Harry I still was safe and cared for! I was still right next to Deliah! Oh God, is Freddy going to have enough of me one day too?!" He began to spiral. Goldie took advantage of his fear. "Hey, I have a way to make sure neither of us get tossed out again."This cut these rapid thoughts short, Springtrap was now all ears. "Let's take over this pizzeria and put Mr. Fazbear and all of his friends in their place! Well.. maybe we can keep Bonnie.. but the rest have gotta go!" Goldie suggested trying his hardest to hide his grin. Sure, if this bunny dude finds out Goldie's plan, he's bound to hate him. Though, this wouldn't be the first time anyone's hated Goldie, after all everyone does. "If you and me work together, we can both find a spot on the stage and share all the glory and fame that Fazball is unwilling to share!" Goldie added.

This made Springtrap skeptical sure, but Springtrap had nothing left anyways he already lost what was meaningful to him. Plus maybe this Golden bear was telling the truth! And maybe in the end of all this he might make a friend! "I don't really care all too much about glory or fame, I just want a home that will accept me.." Springtrap admitted. "Tell me bout it!" Goldie chimed. Goldie hovered in order to get to Springtraps height, which caught him off guard. "How are you-" he was interrupted. "Okay, here's the plan. We lure Foxy out of his cove and into the back room. Once Foxys out of the picture, this'll be a piece of cake! Then, we can separate the toys and the originals, the originals will be harder to get rid of. I'm already on my last straw with Fazbear, so we will have to be quick. I don't want Mari or Toy Chica involved in this, understood?" Asked Goldie. Springtrap shook his head. Was it really right for him to be doing this? After all, he just got here. He wanted to start fresh, and now he's already making a bad impression. He began to have second thoughts.

"Ya know, I used to have a camera crew following me around here, they would NOT be happy with this! Aha!" Goldie laughed. "Camera crew...? Man this guy really is nuts.." Springtrap thought to himself. "Since the day is bout to begin, let's wait until after hours.. Foxy won't see us comin!" Goldie suggested. Springtrap nodded, man what did he get himself into. Maybe this guy is right, but then again maybe he's not. Should Springtrap get rid of this guy? No, the others would find out plus, this guy was crying his eyes out just a second ago, he must be telling the truth. Though in a way Springtrap couldn't help but understand how this Goldie guy feels. He also knows what it's like to be unwanted. At the end of the day, Goldie and Springtrap finished their final preparations to execute their plan. Springtrap had snuck into the kitchen while Chica was occupied to steal some pizza, since Goldie wasn't allowed near Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Goldie spoke, "we'll use this pizza to lure Foxy away from his cove. After all, there's nothing Fox's love more than pizza!"

Springtrap gave a subtle nod. "And for the others?" He asked. "Well, the toys are stupid! We're leaving Mari and Chica out, so it's best to do this during TC's daily visits to Mari, in about 15 minutes. We'll lure the toys with a mention of a pizza party, with party rules! Toy Fred loves those! But for the others, we'll have to strategize. A pizza party wouldn't cut it... that's what I did last time." "Last time...? What was this dude on about?" Goldie began to speak again. "Maybe we could mention an issue with the safety and health of the restaurant. Freddy takes that very seriously.""Aren't you concerned about the monitors?" Springtrap questioned. "MONITORS!? WHERE!" Goldie jumped as he scanned his surroundings. "Are you brain dead? On the wall look." Springtrap turned Goldie's chin towards the direction of the camera. "Ohhhh right. Yeah mikey, ya know the one who works here at night? He's supposed to be watchin us BUT he don't pay attention half da time." Goldie placed his hands on his hips and smerks towards the monitor. "If I have to deal with Mikey too that's no problem for me." Goldie snickered. Springtrap looked at Goldie, concerned. "What's this guys deal? He seems sketchy" springtrap thought. "Alright, ya ready?" Asked Goldie. Springtrap gave a nod. "Ready." Springtrap handed Goldie the pizza. Goldie went to go tell the toys about a safe party (courtesy of Toy Freddy) and Springtrap cautiously went to go deal with Foxy and the others.