𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒊. ━ 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑺

outer banks season one

"That's a first. Do I get a prize for shutting you up?"

 Do I get a prize for shutting you up?"

"A quick death. I've already decided where to hide your body."

Season One: It's Not The Falling That Hurts
Sneak peek

HE LOOKED STUPIDLY handsome at midsummers. It was utterly unfair that Andrew got to look as good as he did. An outfit coordinated with Sarah's of white and creme white. A white button up shirt with off colored white dress pants and thick blazer. Dark bead necklaces and chokers hung around his neck, decorated by the golden light from the fairylight decorated country club dance floor. Andrew had so clearly been drug out there by his sisters who were buzzing around him.

Sarah noticed JJ first, seeing him over Andrew's shoulder. Her eyebrows furrow. "JJ?"

JJ saw Andrew pause and turn glance behind him at JJ. A sour look passed over Andrew's face. "Aren't you supposed to be convincing John B to runaway somewhere?" Andrew asked with a tone of annoyance.

"Well, hello to you too, grumpy." JJ smirked as he reached the Camerons. "You look spiffy, but did no one ever teach you how to greet people?" Andrew looked more than spiffy. Andrew looked so elegantly like a Kook. Dressed like this, he fit in with the dressed up people around him, except he was the only one without a smile. Andrew held his natural scowl with a look of warning directed at JJ.

Had it been just the two of them, JJ might have been stupid enough to try and get Andrew to dance with him, but with all the people there and the looming threat of Rafe in the corner, JJ opted against it.

"I'll yell 'thief', someone will believe me." Andrew threatened with a glare.

"Mhm, that's great and all, grouchy," JJ continued with his nicknames as he reached around Andrew to offer a folded up piece of paper to Sarah. "But I'm here to deliver a message from Vlad." JJ whispered the nickname.

"From Vlad?" Sarah asked for confirmation. JJ held a finger to his mouth, telling her to be quieter about it but nodded.

"And now I make a break for it before your psycho step-brother catches me." JJ mumbled to Andrew who snorted quietly.

"Good luck with that." 

warnings - not suitable for ages under 16 due to uncensored sex, repetitive cussing, heavy angst, slight homophobia, bxb NSFW romance, violence and daddy issues.