i. 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? (m)

//chapter one • why are you like this? (mature)

//chapter one 
• why are you like this? (mature)

may of 2020

WHAT IS THE dumbest thing you've ever done? Andrew could answer that question right quick. When he was a younger, maybe the answer would've been "when I tried to play basketball even though I was short and all the other guys destroyed me and it was really embarrassing". Ignorance truly is bliss. Now? Now Andrew's answer was one --ever thinking he was straight, and two --JJ Maybank. A fantastic way to start off this story, truly. 

Humans make mistakes, okay? Everyone does things they're not proud of. But then, maybe people don't do things so outrageously horrifying. 

"Shit," Andrew sucked in a breath as he felt himself quickly coming closer and closer to the edge. He clenched his fingers through blond hair as another pair of lips crashed desperately against his. His back was pushed painfully hard against the rough wood of one of the Hawk's Nest's pillars, his ass propped on the railing. 

Had he been thinking, Andrew could've gotten out of this situation several stupid decisions ago. Andrew blamed Rafe. If his step-brother hadn't brought him to the party at the boneyard, none of this would be happening. 

Just seventy-two hours prior, Andrew had, quite literally, cursed JJ's name when the asshole and his friends crashed the last boneyard party. This time the Pogues hosted and Rafe wanted to crash it, so Andrew got dragged along. Andrew didn't think the night would end with him being railed in the Hawk's Nest by JJ Fuckbanks. The amount of pleasure and anger he felt only served to create more internal chaos for him. 

Pogues were supposed to be the bad guys but JJ wasn't bad at this. 

Andrew bit back a moan when JJ thrusted forward and sent a wave of feeling through him, screwing with all of Andrew's other senses. The sounds of their pants and groans echoed off into the clear night. If someone caught them now, Andrew would never recover from the embarrassment and shame. 

But if Andrew didn't want to be caught, he shouldn't have started it in the first placed. Instead, his grip on JJ's hair tightened as his other hand death gripped the edge of the railing to stop him from falling over the edge. He closed his eyes, feeling every drag and push as groans of pleasure left his mouth unwillingly. 

But it only made the Pogue who was fucking him grin. "You like that?" He asked, tightening his hold on the underside of Andrew's thighs. 

"Don't talk to me like that... I'm not- ah- I'm not one of your bitches." Andrew grumbled, not able to feel nearly as angry about as he should be with JJ's dick all the way up his ass. 

"Really? Because you should see the look on your face." The blond snickered, biceps flexed to keep Andrew at just the right angle. 

Andrew's hickory eyes reopened to glare at him. "What look? I don't have a- JJ wait- wait, slow down... slow down damnit-!"