𝑴𝑹. 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼

...warning! boyxboy

warning! boyxboy

andrew cameron"I care about it

andrew cameron
"I care about it.'I' care about the planet we live on, you half-wit. And I care about school, and clothes, and the ending of Titanic and everything else you don't care about. And you can make fun of me and call it privilege, and- fine. Maybe it is. But again- if you don't like it, you have the option to leave, I'm not gonna be the one to beg you to stay. If you want that, go fuck Kiara or something and leave me be."

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

andrew cameron was supposed to be smart. normally, he is.

On most occasions, he's is the smartest person in the room. Andrew Cameron is the son of Rose Cameron, and step son of Ward Cameron. Andrew was an accident, conceived by a liquor fueled one night stand, and he's spent his entire life trying to make up for it. Straight A's in the school, a perfect behavior record, followed a non-existent curfew and always told Rose where he was going. 

And when she married Ward, Andrew did his best to fit in with his new step siblings. Rafe was impossible, but Andrew got along with Sarah-- and Wheezie wasn't half bad. But Andrew didn't know what to do with Ward. He respected the man, did what he was told, but as far as having any relationship or understanding with the man, Andrew had none. 

An attraction to boys was never something Andrew ever planned for. Call it a miscalculation, maybe it was God throwing a stone at Andrew's glass house of existence. It wasn't like Andrew was ever interested in companionship anyway, for Andrew, studying for the Ivy's were more important. But no, Andrew was human, and thus felt attraction to other humans, but maybe not the ones he was "supposed" to. 

If the other Kooks knew, Andrew would be picked on, maybe even outcasted. God only knew how Ward would react, or Andrew's own mother. Trapped and alone with a little secret all his own. 

hooking up with jj maybank? nope. not smart.

Andrew had no defense for decisions he made at the beginning of summer. He didn't even really know how it happened. How things ever got to this point, Andrew would never know. He went to a party in the bone yard, had one too many drinks and-- oops! He was sucking JJ's dick. 

It didn't help that Andrew and JJ didn't actually get along which only added to Andrew's confusion with his own attraction. JJ was annoying, and galavanting, and a Pogue. Andrew was supposed to be smart. Nothing about this was smart. Was he losing brain cells? 

But some how, his little affair ended up bring Andrew into a much bigger ordeal. Big John's disappearance? The royal merchant? A gold hunt? Square groupers? Police? Romance? Andrew didn't sign up for this. but, he can admit that it certainly made his summer much more interesting. 

andrew lives for interesting.

warnings - not suitable for ages under 16 due to uncensored sex, repetitive cussing, heavy angst, slight homophobia, bxb NSFW romance, violence and daddy issues. 

disclaimers - I do not own Outer Banks or take credit for the story line. 

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: december 2023