chapter twenty one (m)

Start from the beginning

Right now, she just wants to lie on the bed and cuddle her baby. She just wanted to stay with him. She packed her bag and then kept the apron in the locker. She waved to other employees of her and then made her way towards the bus when suddenly she heard a bike zooming towards her.

It was Damian.

"Hello baby." He said and Marinette hugged him.

"I missed you so much dami." Marinette said as she buried her face in his chest.

Damian, kissed the temple of her princess and then let her sit on the bike.

"Let's go to your home, we have to talk about something important, darling." He did not really wait for her response and with a quick start, they were making there way to her apartment.

As they reached, Damain helped Marinette and then they went inside her apartment. She removed her shoes and kept her bag in place with Damian, sitting on the couch.

Marinette too, went there and sat beside him. When he motioned her to sit on his lap, she obliged and sat on his lap. Damian kept on giving her butterfly kissed on her shoulders and then her neck.

"What where you trying to say?" She asked. Her voice trembled a bit due to his kisses and then she squeezes her legs together.

Damian harshly, opened her legs and kept his hand on her inner thighs. Not forgetting to give her kisses.

"I wanted you to meet my family." He said murmured, while pressing his lip softly on her neck, leaving marks.

"W-what s-sudd-enlyahhhhh." She moaned when his hands touched her pussy.

"Yeah, tomorrow dinner at my place baby." He said as he slowly removed the straps of her top, and kept on massaging her pussy.

Her shoulders shuddered at the feeling and she mewled, along the way. She breathed fast.

"I did not get your answer doll." Damian said as he not so harshly, gave a slap to her thighs.

"Yesssss. Yes b-baby I w-will go w- with youahhhhhhhhhhh." A loud moan escaped her mouth as Damain now fully removed her top, and now his one finger was inside her.

"You are so pretty. So beautiful, my babydoll." He said, as he thrusted his finger, in and out.

"More moreeee Damian!!!" Demanded Marinette.

He added his second finger. And then did not move.

"W-why did you stop?" It was more of a whiny voice than a question.

"Do it yourself now. My hands are tired." He said smirking.

She huffed not liking his sudden attitude. (She loves it.)

She pushed her body on his fingers, trying to satisfy herself. Moving her body, with his fingers deep inside.Damian's dick was hard extremely hard. As he felt her cum on his fingers.

She was sweaty and her body was as beautiful as anything. Her face was red, tears flowing from her eyes.

Finally he took out his fingers and front of her slowly licked his fingers. Her breathe hitched. She gulped as she looked down clearly seeing his erection.

She stood from his lap and now settling down on the carpet. Damian did not question her as he knew what was going to happen.

"Suck my dick, sweetheart."

•••

-When I write smut

-When I write smut

•••

-let's go•••

-let's go
•••

anyGAYS you'll<3
Let's meet in next chapter
•••

charlesss
25/12/23