Chapter 58

"Chase..." Sabrina was cooking breakfast when Chase entered the kitchen. He started rubbing her stomach, ass, and breast.
"We have to be at my parents for 8:00." Sabrina said.
"I love you so much." Sabrina had a robe on. She'd usually have clothing on underneath, so when Chase felt her up, he immediately sprung to life.

Sabrina felt him poking her ass, so she rubbed her butt against him. She had no underwear on either. The robe fit her so snuggly Chase could not help but push the tip directly in the center of her ass.

Sabrina walked awake wet and there was nothing Chase could do about it. It walked away hard. Teasing.
She wasn't lying when she said she'd make it hard.
Chase looked up again to see Sabrina rubbing her nipples through the robe.  He had to quickly look away, but thankfully Jacob entered the kitchen, causing Sabrina to quickly remove her hand.
"Hey!" Jacob said as he went into the fridge, got something, closed it, and left again.

Sabrina smiled at Chase. "You're gonna be an awesome dad." He smiled back.
"Oh, so you really want to call this bet off and make more miniature Sabrina's and Chase's." Sabrina said when Chase kissed her lips.

Chase started twirling her left nipple between his fingers. Her moan indicated that he should stop. He left her where she was and went to the room.
Sabrina just chuckled. Jacob sat beside her and asked what was going on between her and Chase.

"Nothing's going on between us, honey. We're just on a break, if you will."
"I saw dad kiss you for the first time in a while. Burt okay. Hey little munchkins in there!"
Jacob smiled at Sabrina then ran off to finish up his school stuff for the day.

"Chase!" Chase came running down the stairs. He was wrapped in a towel. I give him a little wave ands smile. "I'd sure love to see what's poking under that towel." Sabrina bit her lip.
She's noticed Chase's hands grabbed the towel, but he stopped.
"Woman, I will call this bet off, and have whatever under this towel in your mouth right here, right now."
"I can't wait." Sabrina bit her lip again. Seeing Chase's abs and muscles flex as he looked at her with the same intensity and lost as she was giving him made her wet.

"You wet just from looking at me wet. Mmh." He observed. Sabrina pulled her robe down just enough to show her cleavage. Now Chase was fumbling with his fingers as Sabrina was trying to keep her hands off Chase's body.

Hold it." They said to themselves at the same time. Neither of them looked away from each other during this intense time. Both of their fingers had an itch to feel a private part of the other. Chase's eyes trailed down Sabrina's body. He saw a hint of meaty flesh between her thighs.
I'm done for! He thought.
Sabrina on the other hand, watched as the beads of water trickled down and went beneath his towel. She had to stop herself fingers pulling him closer and finding where that beads of water went. She most importantly had to stop herself from inserting him into her mouth once she knew where the droplet went.
It was tough.

"Wh- what time do we have to be at Linda and Jaxon's?" Chase stuttered. The way Sabrina was looking at him had him feeling all types of horny.
"Eight." Sabrina replied. Her left hand was so close to his towel. It's literally right there!
Fuck! She thought. She could've sworn she saw Chase lean his hip forward for her to rip it off.

Sabrina's phone rang. It was Linda.
"Hello?"
"I need your help for tonight's dinner."
"I'm coming." Chase growled loudly at her words. He messed around and kissed her, grazed her clit, and held her in place. Sabrina didn't stop him either.

"I gotta go. Oh, and I hope you enjoyed what you just did." She went to change into clothes and led. He did enjoy it.
Sabrina left the house. Chase had his head in his hands when Jacob came into the kitchen.
"You okay, dad?" Jacob asked.
"Yeah. I'm fine, buddy. Want to go outside and play catch?"
Jacob's eyes lit up with excitement. "Yeah!" He and Chase went outside with a football. They started throwing the ball back and forth

Sabrina arrived at the house. The house was fantastic. Linda opened the door for her. "Welcome."
"You and dad got it like this?"
"Ha!" Linda said. "Anywho, I need you to help me prepare this food. Have you given Chase, any yet?"
"Kinda."
"Either you have or you haven't."
"He played with my nipples before I came here."
"Holly shit." Linda smiled.
"Ain't no way y'all gonna last until Christmas now."
" I have a feeling I can. Chase will too. After all, this is his doing."
"Don't be getting angry at me." Linda chuckled. "Y'all will be fine."
Together they prepared the food. It took three hours and by then it was time to eat. Chase arrived with Jacob. The intensive stare Sabrina and Chase gave each other could be felt in the room.

It was getting hot again. "Will you two just do the do already?" Jaxon came into the kitchen. He sat down.
.........
Chase, Sabrina, and Jacob got home. They all went straight to bed because they were full and could barely stay awake. Linda did her thing!

Chase snuggled into Sabrina. He had his chick pressed firmly against her ass. All Sabrina did was smile at how he was sleeping then drifted off to sleep.
..........
That was a close call!

Will they make it to Christmas after that moment?

Comment!

Like!