Chapter 6

Jacob got up feeling so excited today. He never slept as good as he did last night. Chase knocked on his door.

"Hey buddy, are you awake in there? Breakfast is ready."

Jacob opened the door. He stared wide eyed at Chase. Chase seemed even taller and larger in the morning.

"Hi."

Chase followed Jacob to the kitchen where Sabrina was singing and rapping to a Ludacris song. Chase smiled at his wife while Jacob stared in awe. Both Jacob and Chase took seats at the table to watch.

Sabrina had no idea she had eyes watching her as she moved about the kitchen. She bent over and yelled "Roll out!"

Chase enjoyed this. He didn't want to stop the show, but he had to. He cleared his throat loudly. It scared Jacob.

Sabrina in the other hand, was still bent over. Chase stood, walked behind her, and waited. He had to admit his wife's booty was fantastic from his view. "It's my business. My business. Stay the fuck up out my business. Cause these people all up in my shit! And it's my business! My business. Stay the fuck up of my business! It's mine, all mine!"

Chase folded his arms. Meanwhile Jacob was enjoying the show. "Ms roll out?" Curse tapped her shoulder. Sabrina screamed in fright, but Chase covered her mouth with a quick kiss.

"Good morning, baby boy. Where's Jacob?" Chase smiled at how frightened she was. He nodded to Jacob at the table.

Jacob smiled at Sabrina. He has never experienced such a thing as what Ms Sabrina and Chase just did.

They are awesome!

"The food's hot and ready." She said this looking directly at Chase. He smiled.

"Food!" Jacob walked to the stove to start getting food. Sabrina turned to Jacob to assist him. "You want me to fix your food, baby boy?"

Chase was still reeling over her whole performance. "When can we take Jacob shopping?"

"Whenever you want. Just let me know and I'll give you my card." He knew Sabrina well. She'd take his card as asked, but still use her own. "Use my card, please."
They all sat at the table. "Repeat after me, Jacob."
Jacob started to pray. Sabrina was truly touched. She was gonna do it, but Chase beat her to it. "Amen."

"What are we doing today?" Jacob sounded excited. He looked between Sabrina and Chase.

"We have to take you shopping for clothes and shoes." Sabrina said with a smile.

"Okay!"

Chase nodded at Sabrina. She slipped her right hand under the table, grabbed Chase's wallet, got his credit card, then put the wallet back. He grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.
They smiled at each other.

Chase left for work and Sabrina left with Jacob after everyone was full from breakfast.

Sweet pea: have a great day, baby boy!

Baby boy: you too. Get Jacob whatever he wants/needs. I love you.

Sweet pea: okay great!

She gets dressed herself before checking on Jacob. She heard the door close downstairs.
Soon, she and Jacob were headed to the shopping strip she and Chase went to when they first settled there.

To strip contained restaurants, ice cream shops, kids clothing stores, adult clothing shops. The works. She was so happy to discover every single store was still operating. "Which store you want to go in first?"
Jacob pointed his head to the kids store. That's where they went.

Both of them left the store with hands and arms full of clothes for Jacob. She's going to take him to the shoe store for shoes next.

In the shoe store, Jacob runs to a pair of heels. "Look mom."

Sabrina's heart skipped a beat. He called me mom!
She felt overjoyed, but she couldn't act a fool in the people store or in front of Jacob. In the shoe store, Sabrina sat at the foot stool.
Jacob was able to find ten pairs of shoes.

Sabrina hugged him on the way out of the store. He only smiled up at her, grateful.
............
Comment!

Like!