03 | Breaking the penance

Note: I dont support any type of extra marital affairs. But it is much needed for this story. So please don't give hate comments.

That evening, Menaka was travelling in cab to her house. She got a message ting on her mobile. It was her husband stating he would come late as he is busy with office work.

Heaving a sigh, she swished her phone in to her bag and headed home. Upon reaching, she refreshed herself and came out wrapping a towel.

Rummaging her cupboard, she searched for some nice clothes to wear. Finally she found a sexy night gown which covers till her mid thighs.

It is her night dress that her husband bought her as a gift for their honeymoon.

She looked in to her mobile chat. Most of the time her husband is busy with office work. He does not even have time to indulge in any playful activities nor sexting as earlier.

She received a new message stating he would stay in office due to busy project schedule.

off late Menaka has become more horny and was craving for his touches. But her husband is super busy and did not care for her feelings.

Suddenly a thought popped up in her mind. She went to whatsapp and pinged Vishwamithran "Hi Mr. Vishwamithran". A minute later, she messaged him if he is free now?

After 2 minutes his reply came. "Hi.. I am busy."

Menaka : "ohh.. ok .. I am feeling horny..... thought I could spend some time with you"

She immediately deleted the message, fearing he might think wrong about her. Deleting the message, she typed again. " feeling bored.. thought we could spend some time talking"

Vishwa already saw the message before she deleted.

Vishwa: "ooh... looks like some one is horny"

Menaka :"aahh.... you saw it... my bad... Anyway. Yes .. hell a lot horny Vishwa.....and calling you Vishwa makes me more horny"

There was no message from Vishwa.

Menaka : " hey .. let me cut straight to the point.. are you ok to stay tonight in my house?"

There was no response from Vishwa, but there were two ticks indicating he has seen the message.

Menaka : " I know you saw my message.. what say?"

A minute later, he sent a message stating he is busy with work. She replied him not to dodge with stupid reasons of office work.

She kept on sending more messages to him, convincing him to come home. But he remained silent.

Finally, Menaka sent few selfies of herself in the night dress in a sexy seductive pose to him.

Menaka : "are you still going to deny my request? "

Vishwa gulped the lump formed in his throat seeing the pictures. He immediately rushed to the restroom after seeing the first photo. He did not want his reputation to be damaged in office.

Those photos surely induced a burning passion and evoked the hormones which were sleeping.

Seeing the photo, instantly, a messaged popped from Vishwa. Those pictures surely drove him wild.

Vishwa : " You look freaking hot "

Menaka : " so is that a yes?"

Vishwa : "Which flavour do you want?" he cut straight to the point.

Menaka smiled in victory and felt happy for him to accept her request so soon.

She had a big smirk thinking she is the great Menaka who can seduce anyone with her looks. " Chocolate and Strawberry" she messaged him back.

Vishwa : " Will add bubble gum too. my favorite."

Menaka texted him the address. Vishwa informed his team members to leave early for the day and report early the next day.

His team members were more happy for him leaving soon and immediately agreed to it.

On the way, Vishwa bought the condom packets with all the three flavors. Half an hour later, Vishwa reached Menaka's house and ringed the bell.

"Who is it?" asked Menaka before opening the door.

"Bubble gum" came his reply.

Immediately Menaka opened the door and saw Vishwa standing with his formal attire. He had refreshed himself in his office, so he looked fresh.

Welcoming him, Menaka closed the door. Vishwa turned to ask something to her. Menaka being too horny never gave him chance to speak.

She pounced on him immediately and attacked him with a deep kiss which could even bruise his lips.

Her tight hug and weight kiss indicated how much horny she is right now and how much she has missed the touch on her body. Vishwa too kissed her back with the same force as hers.

Vishwa is a dominant character. He likes to have upper hand on everything including sex.

Kissing her fiercely and taking control of the situation, they both moved back to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

Pushing her on to the bed, Menaka fell with a loud thud that she bounced a little up and fell on the bed. Vishwa started unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his shirt.

Menaka did not want to waste a minute. She pulled him towards her by the rim of his pants. Vishwa fell on top of her as in hovering her petite body with his full form.

"some one is so horny and impatient" he spoke with a grin.

"pcch... not the time to talk baby" she smashed her lips again on him. Though she initiated the kiss, Vishwa took the upper hand and continued the kiss session.

His lips found its way from her lips, chin, jaw and neck. Tracking downwards, he slowly made his way to her breasts.

Menaka gave a loud gasp when he suddenly latched his mouth on one of her beautiful bosoms, over her bra which was only covering half of her breast.

Vishwa's hand was massaging her other bosoms. He started giving sweet tortures by implanting kiss on all parts of her body.

The night dress whatever she was wearing was already out of her body and was lying like an orphan on the ground.

Menaka wanted to devour him. Be the seductress and dominate him. Though Vishwa enjoyed seeing Menaka take the initiation , he just could not control himself seeing her in the sexy lingerie.

His mind and heart was not in his control. His hormones' raised to its peak and wanted do all sort of nasty things with her.

Vishwa too felt this intimacy as much needed one for him. The pleasure he gets with masturbation does not equal to the raw pleasure he is now experiencing with Menaka.

At the same time, he wanted to respect the feelings of her as well. He allowed her to dominate him and do whatever she wants only after his physical needs are satisfied.

Vishwa and Menaka had a sleepless night filled with moans and grunts. If not for the shortage of condoms, Menaka would have demanded for another round as well.

They both slept together hugging each other. Next day, Vishwa left early to his office leaving a note for her on the fridge.

*********Manmadha leelaiyay vendrar undo...**********

(no one can escape from cupid's love)