04 | Shock

Next day, Vishwa and Menaka went to their office together. Their bays were in the same floor but opposite. The news about Menaka and Vishwa coming together spread like a fire.

The same day, they both had lunch together along with other Managers and leads from Vishwa's Team.

Girls who were fan of Vishwa, wondered how Menaka was able to befriend him. And Vishwa too seemed to be so lost in her all the time. Going all full smiles at her every time they talk.

It was unusual of Vishwa to look at a girl often and have eye locks. Whereas now his entire bay is witnessing the new changes in him after Menaka's arrival.

Menaka was quite busy with the new interview session to be held in the coming weekend. Else she would have been bombarded earlier by the girls asking for information about Vishwa.

For the evening break her team mates forcefully took her for break along with them. It was a sole girls break, to gather info about her getting the attention of Vishwa.

"So how did you manage to get his attention? Spill the beans.. What did you talk? what does he like?" asked the enthusiastic girls.

"As I said earlier, my smile is enough for him to fall for me. "

"pcch.. hello , he is Vishwamithran.. More stiff than the great sage Vishwamithran." said one of the girl.

" Don't exaggerate. We agree that you look good. But there were girls who look more beautiful than you, but Vishwa never spared a look at them. So tell us the truth. How did he fall for you?" another girl shot her a question.

"You don't believe me right? Look at him there" replied Menaka.

They all looked at Vishwa who was working in his system with a very serious face. A guy came near him and started talking something. Vishwa was seen lashing out at the junior guy for his incomplete work.

"if he see me, definitely he will smile" told Menaka.

Once the guy left, Menaka and her mates who were standing behind the glass doors were visible for his eyes.

Upon seeing Menaka smile at him with a bonus wink, Vishwa blushed hard and diverted his gaze to his system.

His face was carrying a blushing smile. Few seconds later, he turned towards her again.

The other girls turned their face elsewhere and pretended not looking at him. Vishwa and gave a flying kiss to her.

Menaka caught the kiss that flew in air towards her direction and mimed as if keeping it in her heart.

Seeing that, the girls got a big "O" in their mouth. " you know what, you are the real Menaka, succeeded in seducing this Vishwamithran" stated one of her team mate.

"nope.. It is that Vishwamithran who seduced his Menaka. "

"whatever... but he is only looking at you, even though we are 4 girls here"

"he will never look at other girls than his Menaka"

"oh.. wait.. what do you mean by his Menaka?? Do you mean yourself??" one of her colleague queried dubiously. Menaka nodded her head in yes without taking her eyes off Vishwa.

"you are already married , is it not?" Questioned other girl. The girl noticed that Menaka is married, after seeing her nuptial chain while they were in the restroom.

"yep , Married.. Married to Vishwamithran"

The girls were perplexed at what she spoke.

Menaka unlocked her phone. She showed her home screen to the girls. It  had Vishwamithran and Menaka in their wedding attire , with Vishwa keeping vermilion on her forehead.

" are you..." a girl started.

" Menaka Vishwamithran,  wife of Vishwamithran " she replied proudly.

Needless to say the shock the girls witnessed. Her mail Id and ID card was just displaying Menaka V as her name. So they did not take time to expand her initials.

Vishwa is very stringent in selecting the girls profile for marriage. Out of a big list , he shortlisted only 3 profiles. 2 out of 3 profiles which he met, did not seem to be quiet impressive to him.

The 3rd profile was Menaka. The moment when Menaka came out of her room to meet the guests, Vishwamithran announced he is ready to marry her and will only marry her.

It was an instant attraction towards her. He just felt she is the right one for him and so do Menaka. Their journey started that way. 

It was love at first sight. Later on they became close friends and got to know each other well. Now they are happily married for 2 months.

They got married before Vishwa went to onsite. Vishwa married before joining this new project in India, hence his new team members are not aware of his marriage.

Menaka who was working in Bangalore until then , now got transferred to same location as Vishwa. 

Though they both belong to same office they are in different department entirely. 

Vishwa never spoke or gave space for anyone to ask about his personal life. He in fact never showed any hint of having wife. Hence his marriage news was really a shock. 

After their honeymoon trip, the couples did not get to spend time together. Menaka understood that not many in their office are aware that Vishwa is married. Hence she decided to do some roleplay of having an office affair. 

Vishwa too understood her intention while having lunch with her in office. He too agreed to play along with her as if they both are strangers. It gave them a new and exciting thrill.  

The news of Vishwa and Menaka are married to each other, spread like a wild fire in the office, creating lot of heartbreaks that day.

In this 2 months of his time, his team mates have never seen him talk about his family or use his phone to text or call and flirt with his wife.

Everyone including men , considered him as unmarried. Now this was a shock for them too.

Now that they know about his marital status, the stares and gawk on Vishwa reduced. If at all it happens, it would be in absence of Menaka.

The girls had no other option than  just admire him from far away as he is already taken.

                                **************END**************

Kindly give your honest opinion  of how the story is.