Gu Tingshen is not a harsh master. If he has a choice, he can still create a comfortable working environment for his subordinates.

Hearing this, Li Heng paused slightly.

If Gu Tingshen chooses the route of marketing Hunshui Emperor for Wei Ying, it means that he does not care how far Wei Ying can go in this circle in the future, and it also means that he does not attach much importance to Wei Ying.

But now...

After looking at Wei Ying with disgust for a while, Li Heng took a deep breath and said to Gu Ting as calmly as possible, "In other words, Wei Ying needs to take the path of strength."

Gu Ting nodded deeply.

Li Heng snorted lightly, "Then tell me, what does this kid know?"

He actually said this with a bit of anger, because Wei Ying was still a fool three days ago.

What else can a fool do except eat, drink, poop and sleep?

Who would have thought that when Gu Tingshen heard this, he actually lowered his head and started thinking about it.

After a long while, Li Heng finally heard Gu Tingshen's reply, "He has good boxing and kicking skills and good learning ability. He is also hard-working and does not complain."

These are still deleted.

As far as Gu Tingshen knew, Ying Yi was good at far more things than the above - such as assassinations, tracking, intelligence gathering, etc.

But these were obviously not in line with Xia Guo's current core mainstream values, and they were not something that a society governed by the rule of law could expressly describe, so Gu Tingshen simply ignored them.

Unexpectedly, he could really tell Wei Ying's merits. After a brief moment of astonishment, Li Heng looked at Gu Tingshen speechlessly.

That's all there is to it, but even if he were Gu Ting Shen Chui, he really couldn't believe it in terms of "kung fu".

Gu Tingshen was not in a hurry to persuade him, but instead asked Xiao Li, the deputy security captain, to come over and let him compete with Ying Yi.

When he was summoned by Gu Tingshen at first, Xiao Li didn't know why.

Xiao Li was stunned until he heard Gu Tingshen's request.

"First of all, sir, Mr. Wei Ying is still injured. This..." Aren't you making things difficult for me? !

As for Gu Tingshen's concern for Wei Ying, who in the whole Jingyuan doesn't know about it now?

If he accidentally injured Wei Ying today, he would have to pack up and run away tomorrow, right? !

Has he done anything recently to offend the funder's father? Why are you making things so difficult for him QAQ!

Hearing this, Gu Tingshen only glanced at Shadow Yi inquiringly.

Ying Yi thought it was nothing. The injuries he had received in the past were much more serious than now. These minor injuries on the head and body are nothing compared to before.

The only thing that worried him was that this body had not undergone any training, and Xiao Li was obviously a good practitioner, so he didn't know how well he could fight with Xiao Li.

Xiao Li is the deputy security captain here. He is the person responsible for protecting the owner now, and he was the person responsible for protecting the owner in the previous life.

No matter what, Ying Yi didn’t want to lose.

The aura on his body changed instantly. Yingyi hugged Gu Ting deeply, and then silently walked towards the spacious courtyard.