But when Gu Tingshen originally set up "Ying Yi", he took "loyalty" to the highest level. Even if Gu Tingshen never played games in his life, "Ying Yi" would never run away from home and abandon him.

So, is this a bug?

After walking around in [Liuyingju], he still couldn't find "Yingyi". Gu Tingshen was about to call customer service when a snow-white homing pigeon suddenly flew into [Liuyingju].

"Dayan" is an ancient game, and game notifications have always been delivered by carrier pigeons. When NPCs are on missions or traveling abroad, they will also use carrier pigeons to send some news or special products back to players.

Gu Tingshen clicked on the carrier pigeon, and a black and gold letter immediately unfolded on the screen.

[Your Highness King Jing

Please go to the designated location on the map to pick up "Ying Yi" before midnight today.

Failure to wait is at your own risk. 】

Ruifeng's eyes narrowed casually, and Gu Ting looked at "His Royal Highness Prince Jing" on the screen intently, without making any move for a long time.

The memory of his past life is Gu Tingshen's biggest secret in his life. Gu Tingshen is very sure that in the past twenty-five years, he has never revealed anything about his past life to anyone, and he has never been hypnotized by anyone to obtain his memory.

Even when setting up "Dayan", he completely erased everything related to "King King".

So, what is the meaning of "His Royal Highness King Jing" on this letter?

Is it just a coincidence? Or is it someone's prank?

But even a fool like Gu Guangzong would never set such an obvious trap for him.

Gu Tingshen read the contents of the letter again.

"No time" is one o'clock in the afternoon.

On the map attached at the end of the letter, the red light spot representing "Shadow One" is flashing, but the location is not anywhere in "Dayan", but the east coast of Yuncheng in reality.

Yuncheng is a super big city in Xia Kingdom. It takes at least four hours to drive from the west of the city where Jingyuan is located to the east coast of Yuncheng.

It is now half past eight in the morning, which is the morning rush hour. Even if Gu Tingshen sets off now, he may not be able to reach the east of the city before one o'clock in the afternoon. The time is really tight.

Also, the last part of "If you don't wait until the time comes, you will be responsible for the consequences" is also a bit interesting.

Is this threatening him?

Use a game NPC?

In two lifetimes, it was the first time that Gu Tingshen encountered such a strange threat.

He closed the tablet and logged into "Dayan" on his mobile phone again.

As soon as he entered the game, the black and gold letter immediately popped up on the interface again.

Gu Tingshen's mobile phone has been specially modified so that it is impossible to be hacked.

So, does the problem lie in the game code?

Just when he was about to send someone to check the backend code of "Dayan", the black and gold letter on the screen of his mobile phone suddenly vibrated, jumped out of the screen, and floated in front of Gu Tingshen.

The center of his eyebrows jumped suddenly. Gu Tingshen looked at the translucent black gold letter with vigilance and calmly turned the blue diamond ring on his hand.

Half a minute later, the door to his bedroom was kicked open from the outside. The heavily armed security team quietly and quickly surrounded Gu Tingshen in the center and began to search the room.

"Sir, what happened?" Lao Wu, the housekeeper who followed, asked Gu Tingshen nervously.

Old Wu was startled when he received the security alarm from Gu Tingshen just now.

Leaning on the sofa, Gu Ting squinted his eyes and watched the bodyguard and Lao Wu pass through the translucent black gold letterhead again and again without realizing it. He quickly determined that no one could see the letter except him. 

As soon as the motorcade stopped, deputy security captain Xiao Li immediately stepped forward and held an umbrella for Gu Tingshen. At noon that day, a sea view park under development on the east coast of Yuncheng suddenly received an unexpected visitor.

 After looking at the current time, Gu Ting pinched his eyebrows deeply, immediately stood up and said to Lao Wu, "Prepare the car." So, the content of this letter...

This is obviously not something that Earth’s current technology can do.

It was already very hot in Yuncheng in early July, and Gu Tingshen had been in a bad mood due to physical discomfort in the past few days, so Xiao Li really couldn't understand why Gu Tingshen went out at this time.

"Sir, if you have anything to do, you can ask us to do it." Seeing that Gu Tingshen's brows had not relaxed since he got off the car, Xiao Li said quickly.

To be honest, even though Gu Tingshen is an Alpha, his pale face makes even Xiao Li feel distressed just looking at him.

Not hearing what Xiao Li said at all, Gu Tingshen responded casually, looked at the map again, and walked straight to the dusty construction site.

It was lunch break, and most people on the construction site had gone out to eat, with only a few people working in a hurry.

However, the aura of Gu Tingshen and his team was so special that they looked like they were no ordinary people. Therefore, the workers did not dare to step forward and could only watch them shuttle through the construction site from a distance.

The markings on the map are clear.

A few minutes later, Gu Tingshen stood in front of a blue and white two-story building - a temporary housing for workers.

At this time, it was less than ten minutes before the "no time", which was one o'clock in the afternoon.

The hot summer is approaching, and this is the beach again. The entire temporary house exudes an unspeakable fishy smell, which makes even a rough guy like Xiao Li turn blue from the smell.

Gu Ting frowned deeply and looked at the small building for a moment.

Seeing this, Xiao Li quickly advised him, "Sir, are you looking for someone or something? It's really dirty here. Just tell us and let us look for it."

Gu Ting lowered his eyes deeply. The problem now is that even he doesn't know what "Ying Yi" is like now. He wasn't even sure if there really was a "Ying Yi" in this small building. 

But since he has come in person, he naturally wants to see the results in person. He took out a silk handkerchief from his pocket and covered his mouth and nose.

Gu Ting took a deep breath and finally stepped into the temporary building. Upon seeing this, Xiao Li immediately handed over his umbrella to his subordinates and rushed in to explore the way for Gu Tingshen. It was lunch time and there was almost no one in the entire temporary building. 

Gu Tingshen kept walking and followed the map towards the deepest part of the second floor. Xiao Li, who was exploring the way ahead, was actually very curious and didn't know why his husband was so unusual today.

 But soon, his expression became wary - he heard human voices. Not only him, but all his subordinates and Gu Tingshen, who was guarding the middle, also heard it. 

"Tuwa! You little brat! Do you think you want to be lazy and not work?! I can tell you, uncle, I have eaten more salt than you have eaten rice. Don't think that you don't have to work if you have a broken head. Live! Now that you're awake, get up quickly and don't pretend to be dead! If you don't finish all our work today, look at how I will deal with you!"

 Before the vicious threat had even landed, Gu Tingshen had already pushed open the thin door.